2 Mooneys Touch Mid-Air Inbound to OSH?

19 minutes ago, bonal said:

Totally different styles of rubbing folks the wrong way. And Scott nothing personal I like your dry sometimes bitter sense of humor 

That doesn’t rule it out. 

https://www.webmd.com/mental-health/dissociative-identity-disorder-multiple-personality-disorder

I watched Fight Club, so I’m pretty much an expert on this.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

On 8/9/2019 at 12:24 AM, RogueOne said:

So based on that 100% certainty that both pilots involved in incident were Caravan clinic trained within the last year.  Good to know.  Any specific criteria on airframe worth mentioning?  Any restricted types for Caravan operations?

These are all good questions. I think we’ll have to wait to have them answered. 

28 minutes ago, Andy95W said:

ScottfromIowa, MyNameisNobody, and RogueOne all share a grammatical error, that CaptainOveur doesn't.

And that is exactly why BeechTalk is much more civil than MooneySpace. Each registrant is required to use their real name there.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, KLRDMD said:

And that is exactly why BeechTalk is much more civil than MooneySpace. Each registrant is required to use their real name there.

My "real" name shows up only on papers involving the government. Yell it in a roomful of people, you won't get my attention. Yell "Hank" and I'll answer. Note:  my real name has one N, but no H, A or K between all three names . . . . .

Just now, Hank said:

My "real" name shows up only on papers involving the government. Yell it in a roomful of people, you won't get my attention. Yell "Hank" and I'll answer. Note:  my real name has one N, but no H, A or K between all three names . . . . .

:wacko:

9 minutes ago, Bob_Belville said:

:wacko:

I'm just a Southern boy, Bob. Grandpa was Dick, Dad is Butch, I'm Hank--all three from the same name; no D, C, K, B, U, T, H, N or K required . . . . But sometimes it is fun having "III" appended to your name, like all the junk mail that starts off "Dear Mr. Iii"! That's my clue to toss it in the burn pile.

4 minutes ago, Hank said:

I'm just a Southern boy, Bob. Grandpa was Dick, Dad is Butch, I'm Hank--all three from the same name; no D, C, K, B, U, T, H, N or K required . . . . But sometimes it is fun having "III" appended to your name, like all the junk mail that starts off "Dear Mr. Iii"! That's my clue to toss it in the burn pile.

I'm from VT. There are no Bubbas, Honeys, or Juniors in VT.

If someone answers to Bob you can rest assured his Christian name is Robert. Likewise every Hank will be Henry on his birth certificate. 

10 minutes ago, Bob_Belville said:

I'm from VT.

That explains the confusion. I figured you'd been in NC long enough to understand. I once has a toolmaker from Upland SC named Randall, but he had "Boo Boo" on his uniforms. Old Southern tradition, predating the recent hostilities. 

57 minutes ago, kortopates said:

Couldn't agree more as I have said many times!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Makes it easier to keep track of the trolls that way. I was corrected in a PM and now withdraw my hypothesis about Captianoveur as it has been pointed out to me that I suggested the wrong troll. My apologies. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KLRDMD said:

I've been asking for that, since Craig started this forum....to no avail :mellow:

• Like 3

OK how about a slightly different tack to the "two came together" specific

I actually know someone who was flying a Bonanza north of KBUR and a Cessna 180 came from behind and above and bounced his right main wheel off the top of my friends left wing. No damage no one hurt, just a big surprise. 

It does happen. 

Not trying to hijack just trying to change the tone here. 

On 8/8/2019 at 10:32 PM, CaptainOveur said:

follow up on previous, much wittier commenters’ (correct) observations about contaminated water

Tom’s comment specifically discussed Iowa and you affirmed above so help me with my challenged reading comprehension.  You validate his derogatory comment about lithium being lacking in Iowa’s water supply as correct and yet you didn’t double down on insinuation that Iowan’s (me) are hatters.  (Super clever and mean spirited attack by Tom at me, but as -a- would say I should just let that go...

Nope.

Help me out Captain.  How SHOULD this be interpreted?  I know what Tom is.  (And what he thinks he is).  You?  Not so much.  Bring it.  Break it down for simple little old me and if there was no slight...IF I lacked comprehension and there was no mean spirited wink wink good buddy Tom moment...and I will happily apologize.

Otherwise?  Spade called out as a spade.

and yet you and I are found to be “similar”.

Wow.

On 8/8/2019 at 11:24 PM, RogueOne said:

So based on that 100% certainty that both pilots involved in incident were Caravan clinic trained within the last year.  Good to know.  Any specific criteria on airframe worth mentioning?  Any restricted types for Caravan operations?

Crickets on replies to these questions regarding the incident.  How about someone chiming in?