BK to acquire Tru Trak announcement?

It could be a good thing,  maybe Honeywell is ready to get serious with its BK division for GA.  After years of nothing happening this and the Aerocruze announcement are welcome news.  A little more competition/ upgrade options  would be a good thing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

37 minutes ago, elimansour said:

It could be a good thing,  maybe Honeywell is ready to get serious with its BK division for GA.  After years of nothing happening this and the Aerocruze announcement are welcome news.  A little more competition/ upgrade options  would be a good thing.

Call me pessimistic but I’m expecting them to muck up trutrek.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

I agree with @aviatoreb. If i would have been previously interested in the trutrak, which i wasnt since I dont own a C, E, F, or G,  i would nlw be looking at another option. Bk might be trying to get rhe market back for GA, but the screwed over a lot of shops and owner over the last 20 years, by offering crazy expectations and prices. Bk could be a brand I could one day trust, but itll take a while and that day is not today. I also expect them to mark up the price on the trutrak by a decent margin.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Dream on!

In another thread someone had been told by TT/BK that it would be fall or Winter for the Mooney STC.  They have a 50/50 chance of that being correct if you don’t care which year that Winter or Fall occur in.