Fear of Fisk!

Becca

On 8/15/2019 at 3:42 PM, jetdriven said:

For the record he refused, and they ordered him to taxi forward. I’ve learned from this a couple things. When ordered to taxi through something i‘m uncomfortable with,  I’m pulling the mixture. 

That is one of the best pieces of advice I've seen in a while.  I WILL NEVER ALLOW A VOLUNTEER GROUND HANDLER MARSHAL ME INTO DAMAGING MY PLANE.....PERIOD.   We will have a discussion outside my plane with the prop stopped.  Sorry to hear about Seth's damage.... and a fellow Mooney Spacer gloating about it ??????  REALLY?

Tom

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Yooper Rocketman said:

That is one of the best pieces of advice I've seen in a while.  I WILL NEVER ALLOW A VOLUNTEER GROUND HANDLER MARSHAL ME INTO DAMAGING MY PLANE.....PERIOD.   We will have a discussion outside my plane with the prop stopped.  Sorry to hear about Seth's damage.... and a fellow Mooney Spacer gloating about it ??????  REALLY?

Tom

Yep, agree here. Pulling the mixture pretty much ends the problem. With the only option left to have a conversation outside the airplane. Kinda like "Unable" on the radio.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Yetti said:

There is 9" between you and $30K and 6 months of not flying. Choose well!

It’s quite a bit more than that. The prop itself is 26,000. 
This is an old technology prop. No product improvements. It’s just like the last few years prop companies  doubled all the prices just because they can