News from Osh 2019 ?

52 minutes ago, Airways said:

So, did all the major announcements from manufacturers already happen ?  I have the feeling there wasn't anything new during this edition.  Except for the BK-aerocruz and the G5-updates that is...

I read they repealed the law of gravity. That seems pretty big.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Enabling the G5 to display OAT and TAS (and wind info for the HSI version) is very nice. But disappointing it still will not provide attitude reference to king autopilots. The HSI version is very nice though. Provides GPSS and now wind speed/direction along with enabling manual switching between nav sources from the G5.

I haven’t seen anything definitive from Bendix King. Just some confusing info. Anyone heard any news from them?

I was hoping that Aspen Avionics would come with something similar. The “HSI only” part of their EFD Pro. It would be more budget friendly than the complete EFD 1000 and you can continue using the ADI to drive the KFC150.  The big thing I’m missing with the Garmin G5 is dual rotating knobs and arc-view.

• Like 1