A nice pat on the back

So last Monday (8 day’s ago) I got an email from the lead aftermarket TKS salesman he wanted my plane on their display at Oshkosh.  He commented after looking at my plane last year he thought it was one of the nicest TKS installs he had ever seen (kudos to Brad Simmons for most of that).  I graciously accepted.  

So, I’m on their display, just a couple spots east of the main entrance gate, on the south side.  Since I was late to the Pizza Party, and only got to meet a few of you there, I would love to see any of my Mooney brethren that could stop by to say hi. I’m there about 75% of the time.  @201er (who absolutely impresses me with his trips) and @Sabremech (who I found I have a ton of non-Mooney shared interests with) stopped by today.  

Hope to meet “in person” some more Mooney Space friends!!

Tom

A78A520F-F422-4DEB-B667-0A4AC22A27CD.jpeg

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

Dang!

I met Charles..!

I flew formation with 201er..!

I ate pizza with Yves..!

had no internet for a couple of days...

Wish I could have met you there, Tom...

I even spent time at the Lancair booth thinking about building a turbine IVPT... :)

Next time, for sure...

Best regards,

-a-

• Like 3