Oshkosh Camping Conditions

Can’t comment on the GA camping conditions specifically but on the Lancair Forum an owner just posted he came in this afternoon and in the Home Built Camping section it was pretty good and dying fast.  He encouraged anyone holding back on coming not be concerned.   I can testify the same for Camp Scholler.  Areas I couldn’t walk through yesterday are dry today.  It’s drying up VERY FAST.  

Tom

• Like 1

I just departed the N40 on the south side of 9/27 and it was indeed drying out.  They had a pretty big roller trying to flatten out the grass "taxiway" yesterday, but it was still pretty rough.  W&B permitting, load your heaviest stuff as far back as you can, full up trim and full stick back for that taxi!  I even had my passenger put their seat all the way back to try and keep the nose as high as possible.