Exhaust pipe issue

I’ve welded a few up and don’t think I’ve made that much on all of them combined 
I own and can tig and I am wild right now. I'm so over this plane. I want it gone but I am so upside down if chokes me. I was in Oshkosh yesterday and went over to the Mooney tent met several nice friendly people and all that kept going thru my head was how can you afford that???? I saw one more beautiful then the other and who had this or that. It is driving me crazy. Went to the pizza party and same thing plane after plane awesome aircraft.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Dream to fly said:

I own and can tig and I am wild right now. I'm so over this plane. I want it gone but I am so upside down if chokes me. I was in Oshkosh yesterday and went over to the Mooney tent met several nice friendly people and all that kept going thru my head was how can you afford that???? I saw one more beautiful then the other and who had this or that. It is driving me crazy. Went to the pizza party and same thing plane after plane awesome aircraft.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

That's part of the reason I've been less than motivated to make the trip to Oshkosh--my plane may be what I need, but it looks crappy and is a perfectionist's nightmare.  I've needed to fly less this summer because of a whole bunch of other expenses, and it can be disheartening to see what other people can pay for seemingly without blinking.  I have to remind myself that that feeling is true for almost any activity, and the ones who can afford the most are usually the most visible ones.  We need to have a national CB fly in one of these days :) 

The funny thing is I am adding up a Dynon phase I project that is going to be around $8K and "Oh that is not too bad"   But then looking at 90HP outboards going Holy cow they want $8K for that thing. (and subsequently spending a couple hundred on Amazon getting carb kits and replacing all the electronics)