Diagnose my engine

Thanks for liking my post Anthony - and reminding me that I forgot to give post script to this thread.

So right after this first posting, I pulled the plugs.  Contacted the company with my data and they suggested I could send my plugs in for factory inspection which I did.  They found that they were all within legitimate spec, but that indeed 3 were close to the edge -  on the low side - too low resistance.  The others were right smack in the middle of good readings.  Plus they were all. very dirty from the poor running they had gone through during that rough running flight I described again.

So we replaced 3, cleaned and gapped them all (even through they were cleaned and gapped at annual in April some 50 hrs ago), and re-installed. And now she's running like a top a bit more peppy and more smooth than I remember -  it had apparently gotten slightly worse but not enough for me to notice until it was fixed.

The company, Tempest, was superb.  Thank you.  And thank you all.
E

• Like 2