Sold

I never thought I'd see this day....of course I said the same thing when I sold my E.  :P

Congrats on getting a Missile!  :)

Well maintained...check.

Flies often...check.

ADSB-Out...check.

What's not to love about this E....nothing.  ;)  Someone is going to get a nice aircraft.

Brian

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, RogueOne said:

They taller than the “old man” yet?

Jon is - he's 6'4" and still growing...so yes, blew right past me....lol!  :o   He's a Blackhawk crew chief/mechanic now and currently chasing bad guys somewhere in Afghanistan via air...

Ben is 16 now and well, almost catching up.  Not sure if he'll pass me, but it'll be close.  :lol:

Cheers,

Brian

• Thanks 1

If I remember correctly, it was 3-4 business days from when I submitted to when I got a call and they posted it.  They'll try to give their best sales pitch to get $$$ out of you, but just tell them you want the standard free listing, nothing more.  It was posted online about an hour after that.  Only bad thing is I couldn't make changes (i.e. updating the hours since I was still flying it) after posting unless I called and did the same dance with the sales rep.  It was a bit irritating and hope they fixed that since then to allow you to keep it up to date. 

Brian

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, RogueOne said:

In addition to here and Controller what places did others list their plane for sale?  Barnstormers appeared to have a fee at the end of inputting all information.  Is that right in others experience?

There's a young feller in Kaliforny who has a new plane listing service advertised here, along with t-shirts and stuff. What's his name?Jesse maybe?

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, RogueOne said:

Hey Everyone:

If you know of anyone interested at all in entering the Vintage Mooney world know that we are interested in discussing our plane.  We have been told: “If priced right, IT will sell”.  We are ASKING $70k.  We understand that purchasing an airplane is a BIG DEAL.  The asking price is just that.  If you are NOT pursuing because of “price”, do not let THAT be a dealbreaker.

Thanks for your interest OR for passing along information to others interested in a Vintage M20E that is very well sorted and flying squak free.

Scott, why don't you update the subject line with the price? Always nice to know before reading the entire thread and searching for it somewhere in the posts.

Just a thought...

• 2 weeks later...