Hangar Fans (Bigass vs Macroair)

40 minutes ago, slowflyin said:

It's very frustrating but not unusual for industrial items to be available only via a quote.  

I refuse to do business with any company that sells a product but can't put a price on it. I was looking for a part on the Cessna, found one (NOS) on Controller, no price listed so I called the company and was told to email them for a quote, I told them I wasn't able to email them and I just wanted to purchase it, they wouldn't sell it to me unless i emailed them a RFQ. Their loss not mine, found one later that evening when I had a computer vs. my phone

• Like 2

15 hours ago, DualRatedFlyer said:

I find it extremely difficult to pull any meaningful pricing information from BAF or Macroair.  When asking about pricing I feel like I get a "well how much do you got" response...  I cant figure out why there is no catalog pricing information for these.

Can you provide any info on sizes/prices for Hunter?

I had the same experience with BAF and Macroair.    

Total price from Hunter (fan, shipping and taxes) was $3200 for their 8’   Their fan kit was complete and included everything necessary for installation.  I installed it  it in a 42 x 34 T hangar.    More than adequate.  There is air movement everywhere in the hangar.  All my hangar neighbors are envious.  

The contact info below is for the sales person I dealt with.  Don’t know if she is still there or not.

Bill

KALEIGH WALKER│ 2434 ATRIUM WAY │ NASHVILLE, TN 37214

P: 629.333.7086 │ C: 615.917.2807│ F: 615.232.3894

INSIDE SALES – INDUSTRIAL/COMMERCIAL DIVISION

kwalker@hunterfan.com

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1