Mark Brandemuehl update

Oh my God! This is so awful. No words, brought tears to my eyes. It’s devastating to hear this. Having followed along with his struggles and challenges and his progress I am so very saddened.
My heartfelt and deepest condolences to his wife Jenny, his family, loved ones and friends. I pray they will find consolation in that Mark was doing what he loved and fought a very difficult uphill battle. To you Mark, Godspeed and tailwinds to the final frontier.

Sad what a fighter ironically my wife just asked me about him saying she prayed for him 

last night, I let her know he didn’t make it. Our life is planned out there’s a reason for everything thing. I’d like to thank Mike for all the notifications and the compassion he possesses.

This thread has touched all of us, deeply I believe! 

Mark's lesson to me, and I suspect to many of us..................Live life to its fullest.  Pursue all you love in life.  Don't wait, this is not a dress rehearsal.  Live each day as it was your last.  And as Ellen says "be kind to others". 

I suspect Mike Elliot knows this all too well.  Thank you Mike for all of your efforts on behalf of  Mark and Jenny. 

Thank you Mark for you examples of living life, and thank you Mark and Jenny for your examples of courage.
  • Like 3

Mike and anyone else here that knew Mark, you have my sympathies.  His family and friends have been in my prayers since reading of his accident here when I started lurking on this site.  His accident proves that you can be well trained,  prepared, and equipped but there is always a risk, in anything you do.  It was tragic but I am glad he is no longer suffering in a hospital.  That’s no comfort to anyone else around though.

Strong tailwinds Mark.  

• Like 2