Sandel 3308 help

I know it’s very old tech but hoping there is a 3308 expert out there somewhere.  I just got a new GNX-375 installed along with the 2.3 firmware for the Sandel to allow for LPV approaches.  I’ve done a few test flights and my vertical guidance doesn’t appear on the right side where it should when on the GS.  I previously received this guidance when doing an ILS but that doesn’t seem to work either.  I just picked up the plane on Friday so my shop is working on it and we plan on calling Sandel today.  

However, like a lot of avionics shops they aren’t experts with Sandel.  I’m pretty sure it’s a configuration issue in the settings as it previously worked fine.  Has anyone had a similar issue when upgrading or connecting a new GPS?  I’ve attached a  pic below of what it looks like on the LPV. 

I tried rotating the image but it still appears sideways...

0313EB27-B7BE-4F2D-BDCA-5C32DE473377.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Alex, I did some troubleshooting over the phone with Sandel and it turns out some of the settings were wrong (including the one on page 17 I believe that says “ILS OFF”.  Now I’m chasing another issue in that it is above 20-30 degrees off course with VOR guidance but seems to be accurate on the ILS.  Planning on calling Sandel on Monday.