Autopilot GARMIN GFC500

JPA

I have.  Do you have a question?

Sorry wasn’t paying attention to the chat, but yes I know is amazing AP I had it in my XP, but my specific question is that if you know if exist some extra installation in mooneys? The avionics shop told something about that I just want to here from you.
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13 minutes ago, JPA said:

Sorry wasn’t paying attention to the chat, but yes I know is amazing AP I had it in my XP, but my specific question is that if you know if exist some extra installation in mooneys? The avionics shop told something about that I just want to here from you.
Thanks

Sorry, but I don't understand the question.

9 hours ago, donkaye said:

Sorry, but I don't understand the question.

@JPAseems to be typing/proofreading challenged... or English is his 4th language... I think he has been told by an an avionics shop that the installation time (=costs) are higher in a Mooney than in other planes. 

(Everyone knows that Mooneys are difficult to work on. :rolleyes:)

[mention=18442]JPA[/mention]seems to be typing/proofreading challenged... or English is his 4th language... I think he has been told by an an avionics shop that the installation time (=costs) are higher in a Mooney than in other planes. 
(Everyone knows that Mooneys are difficult to work on. :rolleyes:)

Hahahaha what a mess, I just read what I wrote sorry for that hahahaha this app changes everything.