Getting to Oshkosh video series...

I'll be repeating my video series, Getting To Oshkosh, again this year.  I know many pilots making the trip to AirVenture last year thought it was very helpful to see my weather analysis. It'll primarily be focused on pilots planning to arrive at the beginning of the event on Sunday and Monday.  

It'll be posted on my AvWxWorkshops YouTube channel.  If you are interested in viewing this video series and have not done so already, please take a minute to subscribe to my channel so you don't miss any updates as they are uploaded.  The first video will likely be uploaded on the afternoon of July 15th.  Please keep in mind that this is not an official weather briefing and is offered for educational and entertainment purposes only.

I'll also be doing three presentations while I am attending...

- Monday (at 2 pm in the AOPA tent)

- Tuesday (11:30 am at the EAA Pilot Proficiency Center)

- Thursday 8:30 am at Forum Stage 7.

Search on my name here, for specific topics and to add to your itinerary. Stop by and say hello. I'll also be hanging out at the SiriusXM tent from Monday through Thursday.

• Like 6

5 hours ago, bradp said:

Scott as we move into next week it will be very interesting to learn if any of the tropical remnants will impact arrivals from the east coast. 

And the west coast :)

• Like 1

Its Wednesday!  Wheres my update?!? ;)

Really enjoyed your last video.  Wont be able to make the trip to osh this year, but am heading from Tx to VA during that time for a family thing so im freeloading on your videos to help with my trip planning. 

But seriously.. its Wednesday.  You said Wednesday..

• Like 1