Welcome to the MooneySpace Safety Forum

Fellow aviators,

Welcome to the Safety page dedicated to focusing on safety-related topics that will make us safer aviators. In order to do this, we'll need some ROEs, to follow shortly.

I am the safety moderator and as such, I'll need your help keeping the threads in this section on point. Threads that drift from productive safety analysis to non-helpful conjecture, name-calling, etc. will be deleted or closed.

The purpose of this section is to use facts, NTSB data, and eye-witness accounts to analyze Mooney accidents so that we can collectively learn and apply to all of us Mooney flyers.

General safety article links, safety best practices, safety topics to discuss, are all highly encouraged. I will try to post a safety topics of the month for general discussion and Q&A.

Thank you for being a part of this and please PM me suggestions or issues you see. We are better and safer as a collective group than as individuals. I look forward to our discourse!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

• Like 16

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...