FS: SOLD Nose Dragger electric aircraft tug SOLD

Gently used Nose Dragger electric tug in good condition. Asking $850/obo.  This is the older 12V version that originally listed at $1385 new.  Used it on my Mooney for the last 10 years, but sold the aircraft earlier this year so need to move it.

Located at KAEG airport near Albuquerque, NM.  Local pickup or buyer arranges for shipping.

PM for more info.

2019-03-14 15.01.42.jpg

2019-03-14 15.01.58.jpg

2019-03-14 15.02.05.jpg

Nose Dragger Info.JPG

Edited by peter
mark as sold

+1 for the nose dragger dragger.

I bought my 24V model from a pilot on the field who had sold his plane several years earlier. The battery was bad so I put two old Concorde 12 V batteries in series. It's been working great for about 6 years. I also bypassed the speed control to run it at top speed only which is not very fast.

17 hours ago, Jerry 5TJ said:

I changed the drive gear on my 24V nose dragger to speed it up about 40%.   It still hauled the Ovation around just fine.  With variable speed control it is precise enough to ease the plane into a tight hangar.   

Jerry I’m assuming that’s the small sprocket, where do you get a larger one then I guess a longer chain? I don’t mind moving the plane slow it’s just a pain moving it to and from the plane at an agonizing speed, I saw yours Bob in your hanger if you remember I liked it so I got one, replaced my key ez

• Like 1

• 3 months later...