Dumb Oshkosh/caravan question.

ragedracer1977

32 minutes ago, ragedracer1977 said:

I'm registered for the caravan, got my formation time in.

Do I need to buy a ticket for Osh? Or is that a part of the caravan registration??

Yes you still need an OSH ticket.

6 minutes ago, ragedracer1977 said:

Thanks guys! Looks I just pay when we get there, I just wanted to make sure I didn’t miss anything.

When are you flying up to Madison? Are you doing it in one day? I'm leaving from Denver early Friday morning, the 19th.

There was an upcoming deadline for ordering the lower cost Oshkosh tickets thru the EAA...

Check with the EAA, to purchase electronic tickets... the discount required buying a membership first and then daily tickets...

you can then download the tickets to your phone and store it in your I-wallet...

in the end, you save a few cents, and get the fancy EAA magazine... that has MS’ Yooper’s kit plane story in it... :)

Best regards,

-a-

I got an EAA member number, in an email... it took a few minutes to come through... then I ordered the tix with the number...

When I show up at the gate, the barcoded individual tix will probably all be linked back to that credit card transaction with my EAA member number on it...

That’s going to be a fun day at the gate...  :)

This is the first time where I am the member... the other three times, I was along for the ride...

Best regards,

-a-

I assume with the advanced ticket purchase you will still need to get your wrist bands (one per day/person) and camping permit for your tent.  When you pick up those items at the north 40 gate they can look up your membership on the computer. 

• Like 1