Replacement M20J E-T-A radio master switch options?

Just purchased a 1983 M20J.  The radio master switch died (sticking & sparking) and the pitot heat switch feels crusty.  Plane has the E-T-A rocker switches.  Where can I get replacement switches without paying $500+ to Lazar which seems to be the only source I can find?  I don’t need the original switches and I’m happy to get a generic compatible and label it myself as long as it’s a legal replacement.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by Targhee
Change subject

Welcome aboard targhee...

Another place to find these circuit breaker / switch combos is places like Aircraft Spruce... check the part numbers carefully to get the proper ones the first time... volts and amps are probably key... but the switch comes in two depths as well...

It is easy to get the blank switches and the ones with the labeled cover... it is impossible to purchase just the switch cover through normal channels...

PP thoughts only, not a mechanic...

Best regards,

-a-

• 1 month later...