2007 Mooney Acclaim WAAS GF 700, 980 Hours NDH

Schllc

Wow, that was brief Ray... time flys at Mooney speeds...

There are a few people looking for Long Body Mooneys recently around here... and so few Acclaims available...

It might make sense to talk with Jimmy at all American aircraft to work out the sale and downsizing to a J.... that can really minimize the potential hassle of buying and selling multiple Mooneys...

Your Acclaim is awesome.

What is the next step for you?

Best regards,

-a-

Hello,

I’ve been considering upgrading to a Type S and I have a J model.

My plane is a 1987 M20J, I don’t know the exact hours but around 5000 total and 1250 on the engine.  Flown regularly.  3 panel Aspen, Garmin Stack, Stec 55x, flight director, alt pre-select.

I’m interested in your real world numbers to see if it makes sense for me.  If you could providE Max Cruise and Economy Cruise speeds and fuel burn at 6k, 12k, 18k, 24k for your bird that would help. And rate of Climb up to 24k.

Thanks,

-Chip

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Firehawk335 said:

Hello,

I’ve been considering upgrading to a Type S and I have a J model.

My plane is a 1987 M20J, I don’t know the exact hours but around 5000 total and 1250 on the engine.  Flown regularly.  3 panel Aspen, Garmin Stack, Stec 55x, flight director, alt pre-select.

I’m interested in your real world numbers to see if it makes sense for me.  If you could providE Max Cruise and Economy Cruise speeds and fuel burn at 6k, 12k, 18k, 24k for your bird that would help. And rate of Climb up to 24k.

Thanks,

-Chip

It makes sense!!!!  Buy it!

• Like 1

Welcome aboard, Chip!

I’ll let @Schllc know you are looking...

You might want to just grab some data off the Mooney website... while you wait.

The Acclaim is pretty much the top of the line TNIO550 with wings...

So... If you like...

1) speed

2) efficiency

Go Mooney!

Then we can get you to the next level and ask specific questions about this particular bird...

Are you a fan of the Pontiac FireHawk?

Best regards,

-a-

• 3 months later...

Hello, I was wandering if you’ve sold the 2007 Acclaim?  I have an Ovation now, many years ago I had a 231 and then a TLS.  Please respond to my email because I don’t frequent this site.  Thanks and I hope things work out well for you.  I moved to a 58 Baron when the kids came along, I understand your situation!!

Take it easy on the little fella. 
I suspect the one plane he flew in had a relief tube so he thinks all of them have them. 
Or  maybe they do and the 1000 or so I’ve looked at or flown in we’re just oddballs and didnt   have them. 
Somebody should send a memo to cirrus, Mooney, beech, diamond, piper and Cessna and tell them to knock off  few hundred thousand until they install relief tubes as MEL  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, gsxrpilot said:

Would you install a sewer pipe in your new Ferrari?

On my old Ford Falcon I had relief hose thru the floor for when I was in heavy traffic in snow at 15F on my way to Chicago from  Schaumburg every morning going to work. Some of my coworkers had the same arrangement. Always be prepared because you could be stuck in traffic with two semis on your side for hours. :(

Edited by Gagarin

24 minutes ago, Gagarin said:

On my old Ford Falcon I had relief hose thru the floor for when I was in heavy traffic in snow at 15F on my way to Chicago from  Schaumburg every morning going to work. Some of my coworkers had the same arrangement. Always be prepared because you could be stuck in traffic with two semis on your side for hours. :(

:lol::lol::lol::lol: I rest my case.