West Coast Mooney Club- Wings Over Camarillo Airshow/ Fly-In

MrRodgers

Hi Everyone.

Hope you are having a nice start to your summer flying activities.
I am happy to announce that the West Coast Mooney Group has been invited to participate in the Wings Over Camarillo Airshow this year at KCMA.
We have an incredible per plane discount available to us and we will also have preferred parking as a group to display our planes for the public to enjoy. 
There will be static display of aircraft and vintage cars, Great food, music and some of the country's best airshow performers on hand for a great weekend of flying activities.  

Our participation as a group is limited to one day only on Saturday August 17th 2019.

Airshow Information:.

• Date:        Saturday August 17, 2019
  • Arrival      Time: 8:00 - 10:00 AM - (Runway will be shut down so please be on time) 
  • Preferred Parking On Ramp Together for the WCMG
  • When you arrive, please tell ground control that you are with the Mooney Club Fly-in.  They will coordinate with the airshow ground guys to park you.  
  • When you get to your parking area, please call this number  (805-886-7639) and a representative will come to the planes, process your tickets and give you your wrist bands for the event.  

I have setup a special discount code for the West Coast Mooney Group for reducing the cost of a Adult General Admission ticket for Saturday ONLY to $20.
You only need to purchase ONE Adult GA $20.00 ticket for each plane so in other words with four people on board you will save $80.00 admission per plane. 

Please make sure that you bring a printed copy of your one Adult GA ticket per plane.  

Tickets must be purchased by Friday August 16, at 4:30 PM so the airshow staff will know how many parking places to reserve for us and I know how many wrist bands I need to get.  If you have any questions, please contact me.

For Ticket Purchase Go To:  www.wingsovercamarillo.com

Click on the Tickets Icon
Select ONE Saturday GA  Admission Ticket
Use Promo Code:  MOONEY2019 (All Caps) for the plane discount

I look forward to having as many of us there as possible to enjoy the day together and celebrate our beautiful Mooney Aircraft and general aviation.
Please respond with a  YES - MAYBE - NO and how many guests will be in your plane so I can get a sense of how many will be joining us.

Contact me at anytime if you have any questions and please email me to let me know if you are going to join us.

All The Best,
Michael Rodgers
N9268M
310-280-8983

Mooney Club High Res Logo.jpg

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, ZuluZulu said:

Until I get my Mooney, is it cool if I just bolt my Cherokee's vertical stabilizer on backwards and hope no one looks too closely?

I like your humor :D   

Mooneymitch.... yes + 1

Thank you for organizing this!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MooneyMitch said:

I like your humor :D   

Mooneymitch.... yes + 1

Thank you for organizing this!

Great.  Make sure you follow the instructions in the original post to secure your parking spot.  There is also a link on the Mooney Space Club page as well where you can RSVP.

See you there.

Just now, jaylw314 said:

Can we go with if we're not WCMC members?  I'm in OR, but I might be down in August around that time

Of Course. 

Just go to the CLUBS Icon on Mooney Space and join us there.  You can also visit our Face Book Page at " West Coast Mooney Club Group" and stay up to date there as well.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, jasona900 said:

Awesome!  Count me in.

Great. 

Are you based in Nebraska?  You could win the longest distance flown prize.

Make sure you follow the instructions in the original post to secure your parking spot.  There is also a link on the Mooney Space Club page as well where you can RSVP.

7 hours ago, MrRodgers said:

Great. 

Are you based in Nebraska?  You could win the longest distance flown prize.

Make sure you follow the instructions in the original post to secure your parking spot.  There is also a link on the Mooney Space Club page as well where you can RSVP.

Thank you for reminding me to update my profile!  We moved to San Diego last week.. now based at Gillespie.  So I guess I did fly in from Nebraska, with a two month hiatus enroute :D

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Didn’t know there was a West Coast Mooney group... I'm definitely in.  If we stay overnight will we need to move the flying machine to another spot?

I’m not sure. I’ll ask them and get back to you on that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk