Famous ex-Mooney Owner

45 minutes ago, kpaul said:

Thanks Kevin.  I suspected the article would hit the July issue based on feedback from the editor.  They requested an article from me last fall.  I usually don't read the on-line version, typically waiting for my paper copy.  Charles ( @xcrmckenna ) texted me a few hours ago so I just found out it published this month. 

I tried to get as many helpers and contributors mentioned, as completing something as complex as that couldn't have been done without all those that helped. 

See you all at OSH.

Tom

• Like 5

1 hour ago, gsxrpilot said:

Still very proud and privileged to be in the small group who have flown that amazing bird. A true bucket list airplane and experience!

If I don't drive a faster car or truck I don't know what I'm missing...I'm concerned with what unreasonable decisions I may make regarding my 201 if I ever flew in Tom's Lancair.  It sure is beautiful!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2