Sign in to follow this  
jgarrison

Sidewinder for a Mooney

Recommended Posts

28V Sidewinder tow. Used only a few times, nearly new. Selling for a client. Preferably would like to sell it locally (San Antonio area) to avoid the shipping hassels. Please email me instead of replying here. Thanks, Jimmy

jimmy@allamericanaircraft.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*Members that donate $10 or more do not see advertisements*

4 hours ago, jgarrison said:

28V Sidewinder tow. Used only a few times, nearly new. Selling for a client. Preferably would like to sell it locally (San Antonio area) to avoid the shipping hassels. Please email me instead of replying here. Thanks, Jimmy

jimmy@allamericanaircraft.com

Jimmy, why not sell it for about 370K and attach an acclaim to the nose of it?

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, mike_elliott said:

Jimmy, why not sell it for about 370K and attach an acclaim to the nose of it?

Now why didn't I think of that? Taking one step back to rethink this....

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is the most disappointing post I've ever read on MooneySpace.  I couldn't wait to see how you were attaching this to a mooney.

300px-AIM_9L_Sidewinder_(modified)_copy.jpg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bob865 said:

This is the most disappointing post I've ever read on MooneySpace.  I couldn't wait to see how you were attaching this to a mooney.

300px-AIM_9L_Sidewinder_(modified)_copy.jpg

I don't think I've ever wanted one attached to the plane but I would love a few mounted on my car sometimes...

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this