Panel switches —For Sale

We just updated the panel on our M20J (N55LL) with a new engine monitor and replaced the panel switches/breakers with separate switches and breakers at the same time. The removed switches/breakers were all working when removed and are available for $150 each.

302BCED1-2138-4AFB-80DB-164391CBDB17.jpeg

The 5 with the broader screw plates are the original ETA 41-P10-F10-RS02 parts. I assume the master is original, but I don’t have a part number. The 2 with the narrow screw plates are Klixon 20TC2-BA-10-16xx switches.  The new replacement switches look very similar, but are lighted and the breakers are now separate. I added a picture of the left side panel as is was nearing completion at Muncie Aviation in April.

C368C520-7C8A-4737-BE36-632C6480433A.jpeg

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...
3 hours ago, CosmoAir said:

Tom,

We recently sold the entire set to someone who had just bought his Mooney and one of his switches failed. He decided if one failed then others were likely to follow.  Best of luck on finding a source.

Cosmo,

You can edit your title with the word Sold at the front... keeps people from being entrapped...

Tom,

New switches with the proper labels can be found at places like Aircraft spruce...

Best regards,

-a-

11 hours ago, TomThrall said:

I send a message, would like to buy the Pitot Switch from you. 

thanks

Tom

You can find the switches. Lasar had them. Not worth paying 150$ for used switches when you can pay a little more for new!

The 5 with the broader screw plates are the original ETA 41-P10-F10-RS02 parts. I assume the master is original, but I don’t have a part number. The 2 with the narrow screw plates are Klixon 20TC2-BA-10-16xx switches.  The new replacement switches look very similar, but are lighted and the breakers are now separate. I added a picture of the left side panel as is was nearing completion at Muncie Aviation in April.C368C520-7C8A-4737-BE36-632C6480433A.thumb.jpeg.66c2b72ce312949ce2d49a3cb1b92cda.jpeg

Can you tell us a little bit more how you got these installed ?

Dreaming about lighted switches for a long time ....

Emmet,

When we updated our engine monitor to a JPI 930 it didn’t fit into the existing panel. Muncie Aviation laid out the new panel to include using non-breaker switches usually used on a Piper panel. Yes they are lighted, but no they don’t have built in breakers like the original Mooney switches. We added breakers on the right hand side, one for each switch. The new switches were relatively inexpensive compared to the cost for the  two Mooney switches we have replaced in years past. The new switches are slightly larger than the ones they replaced, making it difficult, if not impossible to replace them one at a time.  

• 2 years later...