Source Suggestions for Used McCauley Spinner

Rogue,

You might want to help the guys that have these things that don’t have the part numbers memorized...

What Mooney does that spinner fit?  M20E, IO360 ?

The part number is important, the other details are needed to get somebody started to check the hangar.

Best regards,

-a-

This is a polished spinner for a three blade McCauley prop that is compatible with an M20E as used with a modified cowl.  See attached.  Guessing no one has one of these lying around rather looking for a source/sources that might have a salvage that I can watch their inventory on line.

6AB8B506-FB1B-4FC3-9463-B47C5B144204.jpeg

4F9564E5-37BE-4642-A113-3C870E263256.jpeg

56 minutes ago, Alan Fox said:

Post pics , Need to know if it mounts to the flange , Or the prop..

I can obtain the mount if you have the Spinner Alan.  I need more (201 distance) space from the cowl.  The Spinner is what I require for my kit.  The new price is 2grand.  NOT an option.  Hoping to find this part number used.  The backplate and hardware I can get from McCauley at a reasonable price.

2 hours ago, Alan Fox said:

Sorry , That is a MT prop , 

With a little frustration I say: What I was trying to show you was the clearance As I have no photos of the correct D6504 spinner.  I guess we are done.  Thanks for telling me it is not a Hartzell prop.  

Again: I am looking for a salvage connection suggestion (somebody that specializes in spinners perhaps) that might have the McCauley compatible D-6504-P polished spinner.  Thanks for your suggestions.  Photos show what kit/spinner clearance look like when installed.  I can’t tell if one of the above photos is of a McCauley 3-blade prop.

Rogue,

Try not to snipe at the guys that are trying to help you out...

its easy to bark at somebody, not giving you the right answer...

That guy might have the what you are looking for, or come across it in his travels...

If he didn’t understand what your were showing a picture of... is he alone?

How much effort is he going to give the next time..?

As far as I Can see, we are on the same team...

Its Best we work together... :)

Best regards,

-a-

8 hours ago, carusoam said:

Rogue,

Try not to snipe at the guys that are trying to help you out...

its easy to bark at somebody, not giving you the right answer...

That guy might have the what you are looking for, or come across it in his travels...

If he didn’t understand what your were showing a picture of... is he alone?

How much effort is he going to give the next time..?

As far as I Can see, we are on the same team...

Its Best we work together... :)

Best regards,

-a-

His reply was 100% snipe and added nothing.  I can buy the part new, but would prefer not to -a-.  Respond to me how his reply was a clarifying question vs. a snippy statement?  Other sources gave contact info through PM and questions were answered through their questions.  Reaper?  I wouldn’t take it NOW if it was given to me.  Thanks for the feedback though -a-.  I replied exactly as I had wanted.

7 hours ago, RogueOne said:

His reply was 100% snipe and added nothing.  I can buy the part new, but would prefer not to -a-.  Respond to me how his reply was a clarifying question vs. a snippy statement?  Other sources gave contact info through PM and questions were answered through their questions.  Reaper?  I wouldn’t take it NOW if it was given to me.  Thanks for the feedback though -a-.  I replied exactly as I had wanted.

Fair enough...

I just didn’t want you to accidentally miss an opportunity to find what you are looking for...

Some people actually can have challenges writing, compared to speaking...

Some excellent technical people have some terrible writing skills, or are so short on time, their writing doesn’t reflect who they really are.

Another challenge we have... differences in age brackets, locations around the country(s), and fiscal abilities...

Some times it is better to ignore a response...

Some Times It is normal to snipe back... throw up something like this :) at the end...

You probably want to avoid getting on too many ‘ignore user’ lists...

Being part of the community takes a small bit of effort. The pay back is tremendous...

Go MS!

Best regards,

-a-

3 hours ago, carusoam said:

Fair enough...

I just didn’t want you to accidentally miss an opportunity to find what you are looking for...

Some people actually can have challenges writing, compared to speaking...

Some excellent technical people have some terrible writing skills, or are so short on time, their writing doesn’t reflect who they really are.

Another challenge we have... differences in age brackets, locations around the country(s), and fiscal abilities...

Some times it is better to ignore a response...

Some Times It is normal to snipe back... throw up something like this :) at the end...

You probably want to avoid getting on too many ‘ignore user’ lists...

Being part of the community takes a small bit of effort. The pay back is tremendous...

Go MS!

Best regards,

-a-

All points well taken.  Thank you -a-

On 6/22/2019 at 10:28 PM, RogueOne said:

This is a polished spinner for a three blade McCauley prop that is compatible with an M20E as used with a modified cowl.  See attached.  Guessing no one has one of these lying around rather looking for a source/sources that might have a salvage that I can watch their inventory on line.

6AB8B506-FB1B-4FC3-9463-B47C5B144204.jpeg

4F9564E5-37BE-4642-A113-3C870E263256.jpeg

McCauley on an M20E? Never heard of that combination.