ETA Rocker Switches - For Sale

Panel upgrade replaced all switches.  I have a set of the ETA Rocker Switches for sale.  Out of an '88 J, show typical wear but all covers are intact.  All working when removed.  $150 each.  I also have some replacement blank, 3D printed covers that I'll throw in.

20190620_085121.jpg

20190620_085146.jpg

42 minutes ago, Trailboss said:

Replaced with some Honeywell LED Backlit switches with separate circuit breakers in stead of the switch/breaker combination.

Pictures??!?!? :)

Was your mechanic OK signing off on that as a minor modification?

The avionics shop signed-off with a "these switches are standard hardware equipment..." blurb.  The did a load test on the installation and determined no functional difference between the original installation.

20190531_161859.thumb.jpg.1d5f92787112a899aecd71dcc9b099d1.jpg

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Trailboss said:

The avionics shop signed-off with a "these switches are standard hardware equipment..." blurb.  The did a load test on the installation and determined no functional difference between the original installation.

20190531_161859.thumb.jpg.1d5f92787112a899aecd71dcc9b099d1.jpg

I wanna see a pic with the lights on! :) 

That's good to know about the signoff, it might help others who look to change it, thanks!

Edited by jaylw314
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/20/2019 at 3:20 PM, jaylw314 said:

I wanna see a pic with the lights on! :) 

That's good to know about the signoff, it might help others who look to change it, thanks!

On 6/20/2019 at 2:20 PM, Trailboss said:

AML. 

AML24FBA2AA02 is the Honeywell part number.

+1 on that. Trailboss, Can you share a picture of your panel at night with the led backlights on? I would love to see that to see if I need to add these switches to my next wanted list! 

On 8/18/2019 at 9:46 AM, ijs12fly said:

How did they do the lettering on the switches?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The shop has a laser printer / engraver that they used for all the panel lettering and switch labels.

On 8/18/2019 at 10:19 AM, JohnB said:

+1 on that. Trailboss, Can you share a picture of your panel at night with the led backlights on? I would love to see that to see if I need to add these switches to my next wanted list! 

I keep forgetting to snap a picture since it's been long days with light.  Next time I'm up in the hanger, I'll get one and post it.

• Like 2

On 8/20/2019 at 7:28 AM, Trailboss said:

The shop has a laser printer / engraver that they used for all the panel lettering and switch labels.

I keep forgetting to snap a picture since it's been long days with light.  Next time I'm up in the hanger, I'll get one and post it.

If he doesn't have one, I might, I'll need to check my hangar.

19 hours ago, Seattlekiddoc said:

If you still have the Landing Light switch available I'm interested.  Mine is very loose on my '82 M20K, working but the switch falls off if not careful.

Still have the Landing Light switch.  I'll PM you.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...