Oshkosh 2019 MooneySpace Social

yvesg

18 hours ago, AlexLev said:

Anyone still at Oshkosh this weekend? I'm planning to fly in tomorrow evening (about 6:30pm arrival), be there all day Saturday and leave Sunday AM. First time flying in myself, although I did go a few years ago with a friend in his 210.

There are still a few of the folks that arrived via the Caravan.  Parked in the NW corner of the N40 right by Friar Tucks.

It was great to finally make it to Oshkosh, and even cooler to get a chance to meet many of you in person!!! I thought for sure I would have plenty of time to have lots of conversations and catch up but it was amazing how time flies when you’re with good friends. I look forward to conversing with you all over the next year on MS and to continue to learn lots and get to break bread with you again at the next MS social!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay posting this. My iPAD was under repair and it did hold numbers and related info.

First, thanks to all attendees, thanks to our two co-sponsors: Genesys Aerosystems (Barry Leblanc) and Tri-City Aero (Clarence, M20Doc) for their contributions.

Thanks to all who voluntarily provided a cash donation.

We had ordered 50 Pizzas and next year we'll have to order more.

The attendance was near 200 people (approx.) who donated $1325 in cash. The following pictures show the place was packed!

We managed to have a surplus which allowed us to donate the following amounts:

• $390 accepted by Robert Davis on behalf of the Mooney Caravan Safety Foundation
  • $390 forwarded to MooneySpace.com (Craig). Performed by Alan Millet

The donated money was counted in presence of 3 people:

Yves Grenier, Ned Gravel, Brenda Millet

The accounting was checked and confirmed by the above 3 plus CPA Robert Davis.

Special thanks to the following volunteers:

• Ute and Ned Gravel
  • Brenda and Alan Millet
  • Anthony (carusoam)
  • Carmelina (hope I got this right)

Hope to see you all again next year.

Here are some pictures:

deux.png

quatre.png

trois.png

un.png

• Like 2