Oshkosh 2019 MooneySpace Social

yvesg

We have the final list. Check the date/time in the header to ensure you are reading the most recent file (sometimes, the Internet browser you use could cache an old one).

A few notes: As mentioned before, only Pilot in Command (PIC) will have tags made...

Thanks again to Barry from Genesys Aerosystems and Clarence (M20Doc) from Tri-City aero for their contribution to the event.

Also thanks to Mooney International. It would not be possible without them.

We have reached 197potential attendees, with 99 PICs.

Link: http://www.reseaumenage.com/qkm/MooneySpace_2019.pdf

Registration deadline has been reached. The list cannot be changed anymore because... I am travelling to Oshkosh in the next few days! Cheap (Paper) Name tags (for PIC) have been prepared.

As previously, we are asking patrons to provide voluntary donations to help pay for the expenses. Any remaining money will be spread equally between Mooney Caravan Safety Foundation and MooneySpace web site. No minimums. CBs are welcome.

Yves (Olaf)

• Like 1

Andrew, feel free to come.

Mooney Caravan arrived to OSH this morning and the tent is being setup near row 549 (Near Friar Tuck) Let me know those who need to cancel their attendance to pizza because of the weather or other.

Yves

Don’t forget: 6:30 PM tonight

Just to let everyone know that the pizza has been ordered. We also have purchased drinks:

- miscellaneous beers and draft

-  red and white wine

- coolers (such as mike’s hard)

- pops (coke, sprite, orange, grape, cream soda)

- Juice boxes for kids

- water

40 minutes ago, Lionudakis said:

Sweet ! Lionudakis crew will be late. We’ll be at fondulac ready to launch into KOSH as soon as airshow is over. 

We should still have pizza left, come see us!

Yves

Yves, what a turn out!  You can throw a party for us any time!  So great seeing such a large gathering of fun Mooney people.  Also it appears all the female Mooney pilots have moved to Ottawa, I suppose I should consider relocating :)  I actually think the 8 women Mooney pilots in one place at one table might have been an all-time record (at least for me), so that was super special.  (Boy did I get an earful about signing up for the 99s, going to an eastern Ontario women’s air rally, and finally flying the ARC!  I am ready to sign up for all!)

Edited by Becca

Thanks to all that that attended. When back home we will post some pictures that my friend Patrick took. Thanks again to Barry and Clarence for making this possible!
Yves
It was great to meet you and others. Thank you for setting this up.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

@yvesg  I got there late (helping with the CAV /TKS Folks this year), hungry as all heck, ran into @xcrmckenna , @Bob_Belville and  @gsxrpilot , ate quick and went down the line and met @201er and @Vector, and totally forgot to leave a donation. 

Please advise if you were short at all. I definitely want to get you a donation if you were!!

Tom

1 hour ago, Yooper Rocketman said:

@yvesg  I got there late (helping with the CAV /TKS Folks this year), hungry as all heck, ran into @xcrmckenna , @Bob_Belville and  @gsxrpilot , ate quick and went down the line and met @201er and @Vector, and totally forgot to leave a donation. 

Please advise if you were short at all. I definitely want to get you a donation if you were!!

Tom

That is fine Tom, put twice next year loll. We are well in the green. I will post the financials in the next week or so.

Yves

Anyone still at Oshkosh this weekend? I'm planning to fly in tomorrow evening (about 6:30pm arrival), be there all day Saturday and leave Sunday AM. First time flying in myself, although I did go a few years ago with a friend in his 210.