Oshkosh 2019 MooneySpace Social

yvesg

last year we flew, but this year we going commercial.  Count my wife and I "in".  And for all you haters out there that say I should be flying, just remember as your flying there, I'm enjoying a cocktail and a movie.

Paul and Mindy

I updated the file (again). See the link below. Check the date/time in the header to ensure you are reading the most recent file (sometimes, the Internet browser you use could cache an old one).

A few notes: As mentioned before, only Pilot in Command (PIC) will have tags made... but we need the total number of people to ensure there is enough pizza and drinks.

Thanks again to Barry from Genesys Aerosystems and Clarence (M20Doc) from Tri-City aero for their contribution to the event.

We have reached 174 potential attendees (and we are not done yet), with 88 PICs. This means we will run out of chairs. Please bring your camping chair just in case, those who can. This way, all will be able to sit. Check the weather forecast and if there is a chance of showers, make sure you bring your umbrella.... just in case. We will provide pizza rain or shine.

Link: http://www.reseaumenage.com/qkm/MooneySpace_2019.pdf

Do not forget the deadline of July 15th to register!

Yves

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Andy95W said:

Does anyone know if anyone will have the Sensorcon calibration machine at OSH? (IIRC it was @DanM20C?)

Thanks.

I do have a new bottle of calibration gas.  Last year the bottle I had completely leaked out in my tent over night. I slept good that night.:wacko:

My plan is to be at OSH Sunday thru Tuesday.  I'll bring the calibration equipment to the caravan tent by 5:3O Monday, 1hr before pizza.  I will calibrate before and after pizza. Donations to help cover the test gas appreciated but not required.  

@yvesg put me down, I'll be solo.

Cheers,

Dan

• Like 2

7 hours ago, DanM20C said:

I do have a new bottle of calibration gas.  Last year the bottle I had completely leaked out in my tent over night. I slept good that night.:wacko:

My plan is to be at OSH Sunday thru Tuesday.  I'll bring the calibration equipment to the caravan tent by 5:3O Monday, 1hr before pizza.  I will calibrate before and after pizza. Donations to help cover the test gas appreciated but not required.  

@yvesg put me down, I'll be solo.

Cheers,

Dan

Will do Dan. How often does one need to calibrate? I think mine is due. Ned is yours due?

How do we find out?

Yves

9 minutes ago, yvesg said:

Will do Dan. How often does one need to calibrate? I think mine is due. Ned is yours due?

How do we find out?

Yves

According to Sensorcon:  

For the best accuracy, we recommend calibrating the sensor every 6 months. With this in mind, the user may choose to adopt a different calibration schedule. However, after two years, the sensor will read end of life (eol) and we recommend the owner send the sensor in for calibration.

• Like 2

On 6/30/2019 at 7:40 PM, 1967 427 said:

last year we flew, but this year we going commercial.  Count my wife and I "in".  And for all you haters out there that say I should be flying, just remember as your flying there, I'm enjoying a cocktail and a movie.

Paul and Mindy

I could do that in my plane on the way to OSH as well ;

24 minutes ago, TMass said:

Hi everyone,

We’re shopping for a Mooney and would like to come to the social. 

Please show Tom and Anita Massey as attending.

Thanks!

You’ll own one shortly after socializing with the crew there!!

• Like 2