Oshkosh 2019 MooneySpace Social

yvesg

Just to let everybody know that we have 71 people already who confirmed attendance. I will post a list within a few days.... just have some emergency fixing on the house to do first.

Yves

• Like 1

I’ll be there , with cash in hand...... if all works as planed the J model  “69AC9BDB-3873-424B-88A6-5CEC86F102A4.thumb.jpeg.44abcfdb90b26e01f394f42c6d4fdfc5.jpeg tangerine ~monkey “    will be their too.

Pat LYONS       M20J Flyer 

Somebody please give the picture horizontal flight and enlarge the pic... It just got washed and waxed! 

Outstanding!!  I would love to attend, it’s me and my copilot’s first OSH as well!

Chris - 81X

I’ll be bringing my father in law, Bob

No MS handle, but his license plate “B1BIP “ would probably be his handle!  

After 5 years in a row I think I’ll skip OSH this year.   The red has worn off the candy.  Maybe next year.

I do have plans to go to the Ottumwa, Iowa Antique Aircraft fly-in late this August.  Like the Ovation the JetProp isn’t happy on grass so I’ll find some pavement nearby. 

• Like 1

Thanks for the overwhelming support. We have 95 people (47 airplanes) registered.

A few things:

I guess my instructions could have been a bit clearer (sorry French mother tongue): Please provide the handle you want on your tag, and the number of guests. As for last year, we will only provide printed tags for PIC (Pilot In Command). If we don't limit the tags work, this is all I will do until Oshkosh: managing name tags. We will bring some blank tags that can be filled with a Sharpie to allow late comers or anyone who absolutely want a name tag and not on the list.

Here is the list of who registered here and on the MooneyCaravan email group:

http://www.reseaumenage.com/qkm/MooneySpace_2019.pdf

Please send corrections (for PIC tags only) to my email: yvesg@semo.ca and put in the description: "Mooneyspace Social Correction" (without the quotes)

Don't forget the RSVP deadline of July 15th.

Yves "Olaf"