MooneyMax 2019 is Over

cliffy

MooneyMax 2019 is over and for those who missed it you missed  a great time. Don, his wife, Paul and others went all out to show all of us a grand time. Everyone learned something and everyone had a great time. The closing night dinner was as good as it gets. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Busch and Kromer go without saying-facinating to listen to. 

Bob Minnis? WOW! If you ever get a chance like I did to talk with him one on one its an eye opener. Power plant development is his forte. What he has done and seen in his career (if you're an engine geek like me) is unbelievable. 1 interesting item- Do you really think that the liquid cooled engine that powered the round the world Voyager was only developed for that application? 

What it took to develop the turbo systems in our Mooneys is a full book in itself.

If you missed the show you lost out on a very educational and fun event.

I have to make another comment about the closing dinner- I've done a bunch of rubber chicken dinners in my career but the food that was served that final night was, again, as good as it gets even in specialty restaurants. Very impressive to say the least. I heard fantastic comments that ranged from the salad dressing to the deserts. Y'all missed out on a gastronomic event for a gathering like this. It really was that good. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1