201 control yokes

I am going through the same problem.  Want the yokes, but they seem very hard to find.  Last year while I was in the process of buying my plane there was a leather wrapped set on E-bay but I passed because the possibility existed I may not get the plane.  Someone else got them and I have not seen any since.

For now I am just trying to be patient.  They will come up again at some point.

23 hours ago, wings_level said:

I have been keeping an eye on eBay and such looking to upgrade to the 201 style yokes for my “C” model.  Anyone have any other ideas on where one might find these?

Check with a reputable MSC like Don Maxwell or LASAR.  They were factory parts.  You'll pay more than eBay but at least they'll be right and brand new.- hopefully they're still available.  The yoke shaft changed between the vintage Mooneys and the 201s, so you definitely don't  want to buy the wrong ones off of eBay.