Flaps won’t move

I resurrected this thread in vintage Mooney discussions.  GLGA gave me great advice about testing power at the motor.  But also thought I’d move the post to modern Mooney since I have a 1980 K with the three position switch......

”Left Illinois Saturday to return to home base in Florida.  Flap extension and retraction during pre-flight worked normally.  Flaps on takeoff and retraction airborne worked normally.  Used half flaps on landing for high winds and wind gusts.  During rollout hit the flap switch to bring them up (and assumed they did) until post flight walk around and noticed flaps still in half position.  Turned master back on and cycled switch - no joy and could not here any sign of motor running or engaging...just dead.  Cycled flaps circuit breaker and switch again and no joy moving up or down. Physically put pressure with my hands on flaps to see if there was any play pushing up or down but felt normal to pre-flight.

I didn't try to force anything and have not had time to go back to hanger and start playing with limit switches but plan to this weekend.  Before I do I wanted to get thoughts from the group to help focus my efforts this weekend.

limit switches?, flap switch?, motor?

Model: 1980 M20K”

switch - normal 1980 J/K switch on console next to cowl flaps.