Manscaping?

6 minutes ago, Air pirate said:

I see a lot of pop up ads for "manscaping", just curious if that's a big deal?  I don't like the idea of anything sharp getting near my giblets.

Whaa....?

I think this involves chest hair and torso waxing.  While I'm not sure clippers aren't involved, I can't say that waxing would be any less terrifying... :blink:

Use caution when discussing the ads YOU see...

Modern AI is selecting what it thinks you want to know about...

You May have to change your preferences, to keep the AI machinery happy... :)

1984 and 2002 have come along...

To combat the flow of annoying ads... there is a donate button at the bottom of the page that kills the ads.

Best regards,

-a-

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bob_Belville said:

Where is @Marauder this month? Been missing him. I think he was traveling abroad...

Probably off getting pictures of the “girls” in new and exotic places.

Clarence

6 hours ago, jaylw314 said:

Whaa....?

I think this involves chest hair and torso waxing.  While I'm not sure clippers aren't involved, I can't say that waxing would be any less terrifying... :blink:

No, I showed that ad to my wife. It said something like "the best in below-the-belt" grooming.

Personally, I'm still shaving my face with my Gillette Atra twin blade, because "I got my swivel rights!"  :P

29 minutes ago, bluehighwayflyer said:

Yeah, I’ve been getting these manscaping ads, too, for the past week or so.  They beat the gay cruise ads that I have gotten on and off here for the past year, though.  Some of the ads here are actually of interest to me, like the pickpocket proof cargo pants.  They are great for traveling in unsavory places.  And a few times I got ads for a really neat line of technologically updated but otherwise totally original lookIng mid 60s Ford Mustang kit cars.  Cool!

Jim

There's a reason that you get certain ads...probably indiscretion in browsing :lol: 

I think I would choke any of these razor thingies.  Despite being short, bald, fat and ugly, I'm also immensely hairy everywhere but my head.   I have hair on my knuckles.  No fooling.  I agree with the wiguy though, I think this manscaping stuff is for little boys so they look better for the little girls.  Or maybe its to make their tattoos that much more visible.

Razor, clippers or wax, sorry honey that ball hair stays right where its at!   who would have thought?  But then again I been with the same woman for 34 years, if it weren't for pick pockets and crowded elevators I'd have no sex life at all. :unsure:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Air pirate said:

Razor, clippers or wax, sorry honey that ball hair stays right where its at!   who would have thought?  But then again I been with the same woman for 34 years, if it weren't for pick pockets and crowded elevators I'd have no sex life at all. :unsure:

That sounds really bad.  I have been with the same woman for 40+ years and I don't understand your difficulty............;)

• Haha 1