Looking for documents on Rajay Turbo

• 5 months later...

Welcome aboard Mark.

Copies of such docs are always appreciated... we have a upload/download area around here...

Care to upload a file?  

uploading files is pretty easy for some people, more of a challenge for others...

See the download section button above...^^^^?
Go there, and find the upload button... :)

I have never uploaded a file... I don’t think...

Best regards,

-a-

• 2 weeks later...

Just noticed that MarkM20C's Rajay supplement above is for models A,B,C,D, and F.  I have a E and a different supplement that I am going to attach and upload specific for my serial #143. I also have a different supplement for M20E and F that I will also attach and upload.

-mark

Airplane Flight Manual - Mooney - M20E.pdf RAJAY Flight Manual Supplement.pdf

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Carusoam,

I am in the retirement/grandkids/Mooney restoration business now.  I have a couple engineering degrees and used to have a design and proto-shop / machine-shop.  Did concept through early stage production runs for medical devices for the most part.

Now I just take a lot of Ibuprofin from wrestling with the grand kids or trying to crawl back under the panel of the Mooney :)

-mark

• Like 1

So I’m in a room with two Marks....

:)

Thanks for the answers, gents.

+1 for all things with an engine...

+1 for the other things like medical devices... we have a few people around here with plastics skills... medical devices, and  packaging...

We also have a few guys with prototype printing skills that have a few threads currently running...

+1 for getting to retirement... there are a few discussions around here regarding forever-planes, and flying in retirement...

Best regards,

-a-