Mike Busch at MooneyMAX, June 6-9, 3 days of talking to Mooney maintenance

Mike Busch is arguably the best-known A&P/IA in general aviation. He writes the monthly "Savvy Maintenance" column in AOPA PILOT and hosts free monthly EAA-sponsored maintenance webinars. Mike is a mathematician by training, having received his B.A. degree in mathematics from Dartmouth followed by graduate studies at Princeton and Columbia. Mike did pioneering work in computer software development, and ultimately retired from a long, successful career as a software entrepreneur. Mike then co-founded AVweb in 1995 and served as its editor-in-chief and an investigative journalist until its sale to Belvoir Publications in 2002.

In 2008, Mike founded Savvy Aviation, Inc., a firm providing a wide range of maintenance-related management, consulting and analysis services for owners of about 10,000 GA airplanes. Mike has been a prolific aviation writer, teacher and speaker since 1970, and has focused primarily on GA maintenance since 1990. He has authored hundreds of articles for numerous aviation publications, created more than 80 webinars, and published two aviation books—Manifesto: A Revolutionary Approach to General Aviation Maintenance and Mike Busch on Engines. Mike’s third book (about aircraft ownership) is scheduled to be published this summer. Mike was honored by the FAA as "National Aviation Maintenance Technician of the Year" for 2008. He has been a pilot, flight instructor and aircraft owner for more than 50 years with 8,000 hours logged and is also an A&P mechanic with Inspection Authorization.

Still opening available for MooneyMAX Maintenance Conference, June 6-9.  Mike Busch will be available all though this time to visit and one-to-one discuss any and all maintenance for your Mooneys. Saturday, June 8th will be airport day for everyone with maintenance education as well as demonstrations.  

Other top maintenance folks here to talk Mooneys:

Bob Minnis
Alfred "Lucky" Louque
Bob Kromer
Mike Jesch
Dr. Chuck Crinnian
Jimmy Garrison
Mooney International
and many more.

Mike Busch.jpg

3 hours ago, M20S Driver said:

I would be the first one to buy the CDs if you record it and make it available.  It is too far for some of us to attend and conflicts with lots of family summer plans :)

We went Commercial last October for the first event, due to the plane being down.  The Hotel was great (although a little cold), the event was well planned, the seminars were excellent, and a great time was had by all.  Assuming the weather cooperates, and my plane is back with its new autopilot, we'll be taking it there this time.  It's not much further than Kerrville.  Otherwise it's Commercial again.

It would be good to mix family plans with a nice cross country flight.  Longview is a little different than California---in a good way.

• Like 1

We went Commercial last October for the first event, due to the plane being down.  The Hotel was great (although a little cold), the event was well planned, the seminars were excellent, and a great time was had by all.  Assuming the weather cooperates, and my plane is back with its new autopilot, we'll be taking it there this time.  It's not much further than Kerrville.  Otherwise it's Commercial again.
It would be good to mix family plans with a nice cross country flight.  Longview is a little different than California---in a good way.

It was great fun last time and very informative. 0a5dc17f017fa90d0776e65f6606568d.jpg1baac117d44ddc25c4fbb5cbbeff5410.jpgHere’s proof

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

I got your postcard in the mail last week and just pulled it out of the trash. It said April 6-9 on the address panel side. If I'm out of annual ill try and make it work. Thought I missed it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 1