Brittain system and spares includes BI805

Yhis is by far the nicest and cleanest Brittain system , I have got my paws onto …   Professionally removed for upgrade , The Controller , BI805 , and DG adapter are all recently out of Brittain , (within the last 5 years)   see pics , and call me , 1600.00  I AM NOT PARTING OUT THIS SYSTEM.....   M20Doc also has one , that may be less money.....

brittainset.jpg

brittainaccu.jpg

brittainaccutst.jpg

brittainbi805.jpg

brittainbi805tst.jpg

brittaindg.jpg

brittaindgtst.jpg

How much work is it to install one of these?  My C model came without the PC system... What would be needed to get that AccuTrak to play with an IFD440?

Mostly curiosity - I have no immediate plans for installing an AP system, but that price does have me curious...

Let’s ask Alan... @Alan Fox install question for the Britain system...

Since you pulled it out, what would it take to put it back in another  M20C...

Are their brackets needed to go with that?

Do you sell installation services with your hardware?

Asking for a friend... :)

Best regards,

-a-

On 5/20/2019 at 10:43 PM, carusoam said:

@ShuRugal

You asked... Alan delivered... check to see if your bird still has the mounting brackets in place...

Best regards,

-a-

It has them in the wings - i recall seeing them doing the annual last month.  I don't think it has any for the elevator, though (would it need them? or do 4 servos control 2 ailerons?)

14 minutes ago, ShuRugal said:

It has them in the wings - i recall seeing them doing the annual last month.  I don't think it has any for the elevator, though (would it need them? or do 4 servos control 2 ailerons?)

The other two are for the rudder.  They mount under the avionics rack in back.

• 2 months later...