FS Avidyne IFD-540 BT As New Condition

I bought this IFD-540 Bluetooth completely reconditioned by Avidyne this past summer for installation in our Rocket. It is essentially new (looks, feels, operates and has all of the attributes of a new unit). We never installed it and decided to go a different path for this project. Unit comes with new tray, new connectors and an antenna as well as all of the paperwork. Paid ~$14k, will entertain offers from Mooneyspace first (please be real in your offers) for about a week before conisdering other options. Slid the unit into a docking station that my local FBO has this past week to make sure it power up properly and take a picture. More (or better pictures) can be created if needed by serious buyer candidates.

IMG_1714.JPG

IMG_1715.JPG

IMG_1717.JPG

IMG_1709.JPG

IMG_1711.JPG

IMG_1712.JPG

IMG_1713.JPG

IMG_1718.JPG

Folks thank you for the due diligence from several members who kindly informed me that I overpaid for unit. I do that from time to time; someone will get a good deal on this modern avionics part. The unit is new (even though it has re-manufactured paperwork from the OEM) based on everything you can see.