Need TAWS TERRAIN DATA CARD for Garmin 530W

It would appear that my current taws terrain data card (010-10201-21) for my Garmin 530W is corrupted or out dated. My Garmin card reader will not detect it. I believe I need a replacement card. Any thoughts or help as to where to find one would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by Top Heavy
Clarification

I had a similar issue with my nav data card. Everything worked except the nav data. I re-racked the 530W and that fixed the problem. So far anyway.

If you have another garmin unit with terrain you might want to switch cards to see if it travels. That is how I figured out it was the 530W itself. Suspect Card worked fine in my 430W.

Brian

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Vno said:

I had a similar issue with my nav data card. Everything worked except the nav data. I re-racked the 530W and that fixed the problem. So far anyway.

If you have another garmin unit with terrain you might want to switch cards to see if it travels. That is how I figured out it was the 530W itself. Suspect Card worked fine in my 430W.

Brian

I tried that. The problem is clearly the card.

Thanks

• 3 years later...

Hijacking this thread because I can't post yet.

I too am in need of a 010-10201-21 data card for my GNS430W. I tried updating mine for my planned training at IFR6 (in 3 days!) but that corrupted the card. Anyone have a spare card available? They are 2+ weeks lead time everywhere I looked.

2 hours ago, onautopilot said:

Hijacking this thread because I can't post yet.

I too am in need of a 010-10201-21 data card for my GNS430W. I tried updating mine for my planned training at IFR6 (in 3 days!) but that corrupted the card. Anyone have a spare card available? They are 2+ weeks lead time everywhere I looked.

Looks like Sarasota has them. Maybe they could overnight one to you for your trip. Their overnight Next Day Saver shipping price is $58.99

https://sarasotaavionics.com/avionics/taws-terrain-datacard