Marauder tire change

201er

One of those little scissor jacks is not going to work with that load.

A keen observer might also see that those flip-flops must be completely flat. Those little piggies must be very close to the ground.

Edited by David_H

14 hours ago, Marauder said:

I’m glad I’m not the only one with a fan club. emoji1787.png

420d13a58b5397044285415cbde9292c.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

With that load in the back, the front tire will be easy to change.

Clarence

52 minutes ago, steingar said:

All right, I'll be the uncool kid and ask.  What is it with Marauder and all the photos of obese women?

12 minutes ago, Skates97 said:

I don't know, it pre-dates my involvement here on MS.

Some thought it was because after my playing days, I ballooned up to close to 300 pounds from my playing weight of 235. And this was a way for me to justify being a fat guy. "I wasn't a fatty, these are fatties!". Others believe I am one of those guys who possess the recessive gene that triggers admiration of large rotund ladies. While others, believed it was a tactic used by me to defuse some of the uglier threads this site produced. What's worse? Reading about Little Timmy or being bombarded with pictures of large rotund ladies pictures?

You pick...

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

CAN WE STOP THE INSULTING FAT PEOPLE PICTURES???? UNLESS THEY ARE PASSENGERS IN YOUR MOONEY.

THERE'S NO RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THESE PICTURES AND AVIATION!!!

Pu-leeeeeezzzzz!!!!!!!!

And pass the eye bleach . . . . . Again, dammit!! 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, thinwing said:

Hey Hank....just breathe deep down in bamahama...no body is insulting Marauders lovey ladies...it’s all in the eye of the beholder!!and I admit my eyes aren’t too good!!

No, people are using Marauder's ladies to insult the rest of us, and mock the ladies while doing so. It's all very un-aviation-like, tomsay nothing of disrespectful to all.