Anyone for Oshkosh2019 ?

Xinder

Welcome aboard, Xinder....

Who is we, and do you like formation flight?

We have about four groups of formators that fly across the USofA to meet up in KOSH...

It is the smoothest way to get parking with all the Mooneys in one preferred place.

Interested?

Best regards,

-a-

• Like 1

We will be flying in the Friday before - Myself, A Bonanza, and a C182. We will land in Janesville to group up and go in together - Our goal is to get close to the newer set of Shower houses in the North 40. You are more than welcome to meet us in Janesville if you decide not to do the Caravan. 

Key words are Mooney Caravan.

put it in the search box...

They have their own specific website with all kinds of important info specific to formation.

While searching look for some of the most recent videos...

Some really impressive pics and video.

Best regards,

-a-

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Xinder said:

Hey Carusoam I have 3 guys also on my end also willing to take the trip, and yes who doesn’t like formation flight :) and I’m very much interested tell me more

Check out http://www.mooneycaravan.com it turns out to be a small group of Mooneys, around 60, that fly in together on Saturday.  There are still a couple of training events available.

• Like 2

I'm planning to head up and be there through Wednesday- I would love to fly in with the caravan, but unfortunately can't spare the extra days off work before OSH.  Planning to land OSH on Saturday but will go on Sunday if WX is better.  

Caravan flyers- do you know if you are able to save any camping spots wherever you're parking? 

17 minutes ago, 81X said:

Caravan flyers- do you know if you are able to save any camping spots wherever you're parking? 

Unfortunately we can't. In fact, this is the whole purpose of the Caravan. The only way to ensure parking/camping with your friends, is to land with your friends. The only way to beat the FISK chaos and land with your friends is to arrive in close formation. Therefore... the Mooney Caravan formation flight to Oshkosh.

5 minutes ago, DXB said:

I'll be there the final Thursday, Friday, Saturday, campin' out.  One day before I lose my medical, I'm gonna have to train for and fly in the Caravan. 

It truly is the easiest, low stress way to get to Oshkosh.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1