Sign in to follow this  
Htmlkid

Looking for Mooney instructor

I currently own a PA28 and looking to purchase an M20C-J and would like to find an instructor who has access to a Mooney for my complex endorsement. Im willing to travel anywhere in Florida to do this.

*Members that donate $10 or more do not see advertisements*

The flight school in Ocala has a Mooney on the line. It was geared up a few months ago, however. I have no clue if it is ready to go again or not. There also used to be and maybe still is a really clapped out old C in Punta Gorda the flight school was using. That particular plane was in such horrible shape, ill bet it deterred more people from owning a Mooney than any other plane in the country.

Thanks for the help. Yes they have an M20E and I just reached out to them. BTW of anyone knows of someone selling an M20e,f or J please let them know I'm interested.

• Thanks 1

Welcome aboard, HTML...

There is a section around here listing planes and other things for sale.

Have you seen that section?

Best regards,

-a-

On ‎4‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 8:28 AM, Htmlkid said:

I currently own a PA28 and looking to purchase an M20C-J and would like to find an instructor who has access to a Mooney for my complex endorsement. Im willing to travel anywhere in Florida to do this.

Hope you have found a good instructor by now.  If not I am a flight instructor and ATP pilot and own a M20J based at X04( Orlando Apopka Airport).  Call me at 407-492-6755 if you need instruction.  Jan Charles Potter

On 7/10/2019 at 9:08 PM, Jan Charles Potter said:

Hope you have found a good instructor by now.  If not I am a flight instructor and ATP pilot and own a M20J based at X04( Orlando Apopka Airport).  Call me at 407-492-6755 if you need instruction.  Jan Charles Potter

Yes I am still looking... I texted you but you never responded...