Looking for Mooney instructor

Htmlkid

The flight school in Ocala has a Mooney on the line. It was geared up a few months ago, however. I have no clue if it is ready to go again or not. There also used to be and maybe still is a really clapped out old C in Punta Gorda the flight school was using. That particular plane was in such horrible shape, ill bet it deterred more people from owning a Mooney than any other plane in the country.

• 2 months later...
On 7/10/2019 at 9:08 PM, Jan Charles Potter said:

Hope you have found a good instructor by now.  If not I am a flight instructor and ATP pilot and own a M20J based at X04( Orlando Apopka Airport).  Call me at 407-492-6755 if you need instruction.  Jan Charles Potter

Yes I am still looking... I texted you but you never responded...

• 2 weeks later...

HTML kid...if you are on the west coast, I know a private instructor.  My first license was in a Mooney and all time was with him.  He has a 66 M20E.  He is very thorough, very professional and teaches by the numbers.  LRN2FLY@gmail.com.  Sam Lindsay.  Tell him Bob sent you.

If you are still looking for an A/C, I have a '66 M20E that I am considering selling.  1700 SMOH & POH.  Interior is not the prettiest thing and the paint is not the best either.  But, I fly it from VNC to OPF 4-5 days a week for work.   $8k annual in May (new fuel pump, prop gov, magnetos, Cleveland brakes, tires and more). 

Let me know if you're interested

• 2 months later...
Yes Im still looking for an instructor and plane. I did email him, thank you, and thank you for your offer on your plane, but Im looking for a newer one with less hours.

If u still looking for a mooney there is one at HWO 1975 M20F model with new engine and prop.....new interior and Avionics....pretty much a turn key.....listed for 85k

Cris is the owner...

954 817 1330

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...
On 7/27/2019 at 8:03 PM, graybob1 said:

if you are still looking for an A/C, I have a '66 M20E that I am considering selling.  1700 SMOH & POH.  Interior is not the prettiest thing and the paint is not the best either.  But, I fly it from VNC to OPF 4-5 days a week for work.   $8k annual in May (new fuel pump, prop gov, magnetos, Cleveland brakes, tires and more). 

Let me know if you're interested

Are you still considering selling it, or maybe already sold? @graybob1?