M20C gauge cluster, tach, EFT, etc.

Just upgraded my 1965 M20C to JPI EDM 900 and G5's.   Removed the engine gauge cluster, tach, manifold/fuel pressure gauge, EGT, suction gauge, and clock.

Everything works except (of course) the clock!  Tach has 115 hours since last new.  MP/FP gauge already sold.

Make an offer.   All sold or given away.  Sorry, should have updated this earlier.

IMG_7302.jpg

How about $250 including shipping?  The MP/FP gauge is original equipment; I replaced my old one with this one (and with the tach in the photo) a few years ago.  The tach was new but the MP/FP was just bench tested; I don't think it's even a refurb.  Anyway both indicators are accurate and function flawlessly.  Here are a few more photos; the white wrap is masking tape -- apparently added to make the installation tight.  That thing that looks like a metal shaving in the second photo is just a spot on the glass; I was able to wipe it off.  The last photo was taken about a month before we uninstalled it last October.

IMG_7304.jpg

IMG_7306.jpg

Tach and MP-FP just prior to de-installation.JPG

Not even sure what it's worth.   This is the original cluster that came with the aircraft (which I have owned since 1986).  Note:  every few years the CHT gauge stops indicating and the probe has to be replaced.  I did not replace the probe this time around due to the upgrade.  Thus, I think the CHT gauge works just fine, but if you want to be sure, I'd recommend having it bench tested before installing it.

That stated, I'd suggest $350 plus whatever shipping costs are.

Not even sure what it's worth.   This is the original cluster that came with the aircraft (which I have owned since 1986).  Note:  every few years the CHT gauge stops indicating and the probe has to be replaced.  I did not replace the probe this time around due to the upgrade.  Thus, I think the CHT gauge works just fine, but if you want to be sure, I'd recommend having it bench tested before installing it.
That stated, I'd suggest $350 plus whatever shipping costs are.

Ok. I think I’ll pass. Just need the fuel gauges but I’ll just keep my broken ones lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Sorry, I don't log on often enough!

I sold the gauge cluster and MP/FP gauge a couple of months ago.  I have a few other instruments - artificial horizon, suction indicator, EGT, tach.

Unadvertised:  I also have some plastic instrument panel cover pieces (1 pilot side, 2 passenger side), a whole bunch of AirTex fabric and vinyl rolls for seats (including approval documentation), about 10 headsets (all passive, no ANR) in good operating condition.

On 2/21/2020 at 12:14 PM, Bob E said:

Sorry, I don't log on often enough!

Solution...

Set up your profile with an email address...

If somebody addresses you directly, an email can be sent automatically...

That way you only want to log in daily instead of hourly...   :)

Best regards,

-a-

• 4 weeks later...

Pstone - I might actually still have this.  I will check and get back to you.  If I still have it you're welcome to it (no charge) if you can put it to good use.

Sorry for the delay; I don't check Mooneyspace very often.  (I know, I know....)