1999 SCREAMING EAGLE - $180.000 or 160k€

FlyOpen

Hello!

I guess I'm in the right place to sell my Screaming Eagle Mooney! 

310HP STC conversion:rolleyes:.Total Time : 1700 h;  Engine (2017)210 h : 4 blades Propeller : 210h

Equipment : GPS-Nav/com Avidyne IFD540 Wass, Nav/Com Bendix King KX155A, Mode S Transpondeur GTX 330, EDM830, remote ELT arming panel, Audio panel selector PMA7000S, A/P S-TEC 30 & S-TEC 901 for GPS Steering mode,  HSI S-TEC 180, stormscope BF Goodrich WX500.

Usable fuel capacity 89 USG; Speed Brakes; Always hangared:wub: , External aspect rated 8/10, internal 9/10.

Don't hesitate to ask for more information!

As I live in France, I might have a jetlagged response time, sorry in advance for that (and for my English :unsure:).  

• Like 2

On 4/15/2019 at 11:06 PM, Niko182 said:

Im sure this one has at least 1150lbs. Mt prop is only 54lbs vs the normal 80lbs prop.

Should I assume that the plane had a gear up or something similar because of the new engine and new prop are the same hours? Or, maybe, it was time and the owner wanted to upgrade both at the same time? 

Should I assume that the plane had a gear up or something similar because of the new engine and new prop are the same hours? Or, maybe, it was time and the owner wanted to upgrade both at the same time? 

No, I overhauled both at same time, engine was on condition, prop and governor was just because it’s been 10 years and it was already off the plane.

Tom
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Mcstealth said:

A lot of people do the screaming eagle upgrade when they overhaul the engine. Makes it easier cause the prop is coming off anyway. So just throw one the mt and have the gov and fuel flow adjusted while the overhaul is happening.

• Like 1

On 4/15/2019 at 10:09 AM, Hyett6420 said:

Hi, votre anglais est plus parfait.  (See my french is appalling!). Looks like a lovely plane.  You might want to consider letting Willem at Aeroskill Mastenbroek know you are selling it, he is the Dutch MSC and has a large network of contacts, so could help you.

Andrew de Londres.

Thank you so much !

i will do that.

perfect French

On 4/17/2019 at 3:42 PM, Mcstealth said:

A prop strike in 2017, we prefered changing engine (and propeller of course) rather than overhaul.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...