Mooney near Columbus, GA

Richard Knapp

11 hours ago, Culver LFA said:

I was silently hoping someone would suggest another day?  There is a lot of interest and another date not competing with a holiday would be good.  Or, keep everything as is and let’s do another one next week!

Sounds good, next week is doable, weather dependent.

3 hours ago, Culver LFA said:

Still raining here, terrible soggy weather...

Who’s in for KPIM next Saturday the 27th, 11:30?

Looks like another round of storms Thursday into Friday next week, hopefully Saturday's weather holds out.

• Sad 1

When you think you are ready. Call Jimmy at All American aircraft in Spring Branch  Tx.  He always seems to have a few in stock and he (or Dave) will fly with you to acquaint you with the a/c. Bonus is just a short hop to the Mooney factory in Kerville'

On 4/24/2019 at 1:11 PM, Richard Knapp said:

I have out of town company coming in from Ohio, so won’t be able to make it.

Weren't you the REAL reason we were getting together for lunch? ;)  I'm still planning on being there tomorrow, we'll just have to do it again when you are available!

If anyone is interested in doing something before or after lunch, WWII Heritage Days will be going on this weekend at Falcon Field/Peachtree City.  "That's All Brother", P-51 rides, stuff like that. https://wwiidays.org/d-day-75th-anniversary/

Yes, Culver LFA, I did get this started, but last weekend had bad weather. There was such enthusiasm I just laid low on the rescheduling cause it wasn’t really about me anyway, (though I was looking forward to meeting you guys!).

When I get another free weekend, I’ll pipe up again. I did get a good talk about M20K‘s and learned a bunch.

• Like 1