Accerated IFR CFII Reccomendations

David_H

A brief update for any that might be interested:

Livingston Aviation is currently scheduling into the month of October of this year. I'm unable to get away from work except during the Summer months so October is not a feasible option for me. I was told over the phone they have a waiting list for people (to fill-in for any cancellations) that currently has 9 people on it.

• Sad 1

On 4/15/2019 at 8:56 AM, David_H said:

Livingston Aviation is currently scheduling into the month of October of this year.

Ouch.

I scheduled my courses with them 6 months in advance due to planning requirements at work, and I was getting their "next available dates" with that much lead time. I'm sorry I didn't recall and relay that in my initial post. It's a small school that does one-on-one instruction and one of the owners is the primary DPE. Tough and thorough with reasonableness thrown in, a pleasant combination.

Good luck with your search for a good fit! And thanks for the updates, you're helping the next guy.

Cheers,
Rick

1 hour ago, Junkman said:

Ouch.

I scheduled my courses with them 6 months in advance due to planning requirements at work, and I was getting their "next available dates" with that much lead time. I'm sorry I didn't recall and relay that in my initial post. It's a small school that does one-on-one instruction and one of the owners is the primary DPE. Tough and thorough with reasonableness thrown in, a pleasant combination.

Good luck with your search for a good fit! And thanks for the updates, you're helping the next guy.

Cheers,
Rick

Thanks Rick. Livingston may have been a good option if I would have planned further ahead. Regardless of their backlog, it's good to hear the folks at Livingston are doing pilots well.