2019 Memorial Day weekend Family picnic @KUKT

It just about that time again!!!!

Pankey and I will be holding our annual Memorial weekend picnic on Sat May 25th, as usual will supply hotdogs, hamburgers and other grill items along with basic drinks. we ask that anyone attending bring some kind of side, salad or desert but that is not a requirement to attend. we always have enough food for everyone. this is not a Mooney exclusive fly in so if you have Non Mooney friends who would like to attend they are welcome, we have plenty of parking.

Brian

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Pankey and I will be holding our annual Memorial weekend picnic on Sat May 25th, as usual will supply hotdogs, hamburgers and other grill items along with basic drinks. we ask that anyone attending bring some kind of side, salad or desert but that is not a requirement to attend. we always have enough food for everyone. this is not a Mooney exclusive fly in so if you have Non Mooney friends who would like to attend they are welcome, we have plenty of parking.
Brian

Plenty of parking!? LOL! Didn’t we just have the taxiing on grass discussion? Oh, wait, you’re an IA. Trying to drive up business?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Marauder said:

Plenty of parking!? LOL! Didn’t we just have the taxiing on grass discussion? emoji6.png Oh, wait, you’re an IA. Trying to drive up business? emoji1787.pngemoji1787.pngemoji1787.pngemoji1787.pngemoji1787.pngemoji1787.png

on those weekend there are 3 ramps up by the hangers, a couple of parking spots and tons of grass ;)

if you want to take a long walk you can park by the FBO. as long as you bring Karen and not the girlfriends you will be fine if we park you in the grass!

Brian

• Like 1

23 hours ago, orionflt said:

Brian

Dunno if we'll make it this year. That shop that someone in this post, not going to mention any names brian, suggested still has my plane!

35 minutes ago, 201er said:

Dunno if we'll make it this year. That shop that someone in this post, not going to mention any names brian, suggested still has my plane!

Are they fixing the fuel tanks that looked worse then my 55 year old tanks??

55 minutes ago, TomR said:

Knew it was getting about that time of year. I should be there this year weather permitting. Missed a great crowd last year I think

I'm hoping the weather cooperates so we can get a better turn out, last year there was a good number of people who didn't come because the weather was iffy for a longer flight. we have had people fly a couple of hours to join us in the past.

• 4 weeks later...

the big Question is will you bring your plane or fly with Alan?

8 hours ago, carusoam said:

Just put the old post it note on the top of my todo schedule thing...

I hope to be there...

Best regards,

-a-

On 4/9/2019 at 11:27 AM, orionflt said:

Brian

Are you at the end of the taxiways?  Is it obvious once there?  Looking forward to coming down.

We are up in the northern most hanger, you have to follow the taxiway past the T hangers and the upper tie downs. Then you will get to 2 commercial hangers.  Keep following the taxiway to the end. 

I will try to have someone monitoring the radio for people who need help

• Like 1