Piloto

201er

Indeed buy one, but do get the 400 model.  Then you can do this, 931NM, 5:05 and 90 gallons of fuel landed with 40 remaining and carried 3 full sized males and our gear.
Clarence
0F1C85C0-30E3-47DD-8975-E436342D320B.thumb.jpeg.ab0b37a95e0a6c7146aa4e33a0ce4456.jpeg

I want Toms Lancair if I’m making that trip....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

WHAT ARE YOU FOLKS DOING?????   You’re turning a great forum into a freakin opinionated “ my opinion on non-Mooney matters” is more important than the gain we can all get from each and every Mooney owner’s collective Mooney knowledge and experience.  
I have opinions like anyone else on this forum.  I also was given the reality check a ton of years ago my “world view” works until someone you love and are related to challenges your views by their lifestyle.    Suppressing your opinions makes life much easier as you “become more informed” as life goes on.  
It hurts to see my “Catholic Faith” thrown under the bus by someone I not only consider a friend but also, recently, a custome ( [mention=11986]DOC[/mention] ).  And [mention=14051]steingar[/mention] , I’ve been hurt by more than one of your posts years ago regarding Lancair’s and, by keeping my mouth SHUT , had the privilege to meet you at Air Adventure and value beyond description your nice comments on my plane   You’ve also moved up a notch on my pole with your comments on this thread.  And Erik, [mention=8059]aviatoreb[/mention] , you never cease to amaze me and I’ll always consider you a friend, in spite I suspect we’ll not agree on all worldly things.   [mention=13675]Hyett6420[/mention] I’m looking forward to an Aviation education on Europe flying, whenever I finally make to your country.
And finally,  I’M THE ONE THAT HAS REQUESTED THIS THREAD GET LOCKED.  I see no useful point in it continuing to degrade the forum!!!
Tom

That’s why I think undercutting a hostel thread is the best way to stop it. Because the admins won’t get a chance to freeze it before everyone’s pissed. It’s just better to side track it when it starts going down hill. People won’t change their minds sitting at a computer or going through their phone. But dilute the hostility and pointed points of views with other comments normally works. And anyone that doesn’t love your plane are crazy!!!!!

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, xcrmckenna said:

Don’t tell anyone on Mooney Space, but I flew one a few weeks ago.....
5ca87e4af91c50bfd79589bebc1de856.jpg

You are trying the limits of even this otherwise inclusive and (intermittently) tolerant forum.  Next time you find yourself here, consider pulling the chute to "save" yourself from the indignity ;).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, M20Doc said:

Indeed buy one, but do get the 400 model.  Then you can do this, 931NM, 5:05 and 90 gallons of fuel landed with 40 remaining and carried 3 full sized males and our gear.

Clarence

0F1C85C0-30E3-47DD-8975-E436342D320B.jpeg

Or do 1234 nm, 4 on board with gear, in 3.5 hours with 4% better fuel mileage, cheaper fuel, and in pressurized comfort.  Never mind the fun in passing Pilatus’s, TBM’s and almost every twin flying including turbo props.  

E19EAB20-0130-45A6-93D8-44A560056639.png

• Like 4

You are trying the limits of even this otherwise inclusive and (intermittently) tolerant forum.  Next time you find yourself here, consider pulling the chute to "save" yourself from the indignity .

Lol, well I did get to pull the chute but I have s feeling that’s not what you meant. And I think this is probably more incriminating evidence.....

f18e15cab13b2fe5817be1d35a7da97d.jpg

But I’m my defense I wanted sim time while I was finishing up my IR and then when I passed my instructor let me fly his plane.

• Like 1

Or do 1234 nm, 4 on board with gear, in 3.5 hours with 4% better fuel mileage, cheaper fuel, and in pressurized comfort.  Never mind the fun in passing Pilatus’s, TBM’s and almost every twin flying including turbo props.  
E19EAB20-0130-45A6-93D8-44A560056639.thumb.png.fdf7945e1cfa35f04aa471d8c8d83581.png

Mike drop......

1 hour ago, Steve W said:

It's been great here on the coast... Rain, rain, chance of rain, rain, rain, oh, and rain.

Yeah, the weather has been on and off here.  Las two days have been terrible winds.  Last week when we had nice weather, the airport was shut down for restriping.  It is supposed to cool off and get nicer next week.,

2 hours ago, Johnnybgoode said:

Let's just talk about Mooney airplanes.

In the context of this forum I don't care what any of you you think about other topics.

My Mooney has the heat stuck on, the Britain Turn Coordinator displaying the Elect Off flag and the vacuum only slightly above 4 inches.  I guess I’ll be a few days tailwheeling until I get the Mooney back in order.  It’s always something.

preview.jpg

Hey! Would you just stop it? Would you just hold on a minute? Look at you guys... fighting on the Malaka-Laka board! You should be ashamed of yourselves! Back at the airport, we were nothing! Now we've risen to the highest level, but you're throwin' it all away! If you've forgotten what MooneySpace means to America, you have only to look at this board - the Malaka-Laka Balance Board of Trust. Don't you see what we have here? A forum where guys with bad backs and bad knees can... get together and compete on the same field as youthful guys with smokin airplanes. But more than anything, isn't this forum about gettin' together with your friends and just havin' a good time? I remember. I remember a long time ago, I didn't have anybody. You guys took me in. I guess that's why it kills me to see you like this. If we can't be friends... then the heart and soul are out of this group. Certainly out of me. I know I'll never get that back again. We have sullied the waters of the Lagoon of Peace! I'm begging you, for the love of our Caribbean brothers, dudes, stop this madness!

• Haha 2

My Mooney has the heat stuck on, the Britain Turn Coordinator displaying the Elect Off flag and the vacuum only slightly above 4 inches.  I guess I’ll be a few days tailwheeling until I get the Mooney back in order.  It’s always something.

Solution list:
Problem 1: apply WD-40 liberally
Problem 2: apply WD-40 liberally
Problem 3: Clean the relief tube