Piloto

201er

28 minutes ago, m20kmooney said:

Can you link his post? I can't seem to find it.

I do respect your right to defend bigotry and pretend its not happening when it is.  I respect your right to pretend bigotry does not exist when it does.  But I won't play the "prove it to me" game when the evidence is plain and right in front of all of us, where then you try and rope-a-dope roll off from evidence.  Read the thread and decide for yourself if Piloto was asserting, in aggressive terms, or not, if one of our members way of life, so therefore if he, should stop existing and conform with his own values, or not.  If you can't find the thread I will link you.  If you choose to assert that evidence does not exist, when it is right there as many of us see in multiple postings and also taken as a whole, then I am sorry I cannot help you and clearly we do not agree.

I think I had better take my own advice and tune out from this thread since I am toeing the line closer and closer to the political arena even while I am trying not to, and even though I am carefully choosing the words of my reply. I can tell that just a few more, and I may well be in the thick of it and deserve to have my own posts blocked.

So respectfully all, and hoping I have the patience and wisdom to comply with my own advice, let this one be my last related post on this thread.

Edited by aviatoreb
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, xcrmckenna said:

Can we just get back to hating this crappy weather and Beechcraft owners!!!!!! Both justified on this site!!!!

Yesterday was beautiful, yuck is coming on Sunday. Gotta see if my Mooney is still faster than them Beeches when we get to the EAA meeting Saturday! They do have a serious HP advantage over my little C, though.

• Like 3

Yesterday was beautiful, yuck is coming on Sunday. Gotta see if my Mooney is still faster than them Beeches when we get to the EAA meeting Saturday! They do have a serious HP advantage over my little C, though.

We have been getting snow, get an InstrumentRating they said..... My plane got out of annual this week and there has been to much freezing to get it home. Buy a plane they said....:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, xcrmckenna said:

We have been getting snow, get an InstrumentRating they said..... My plane got out of annual this week and there has been to much freezing to get it home. Buy a plane they said....:)

It's been great here on the coast... Rain, rain, chance of rain, rain, rain, oh, and rain.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, M20Doc said:

I don't remember anyone suggesting to Jose(Piloto) that Catholics should not exist in spite of all the "Good" the church has done for children the world over.  Yet he had no hesitation in saying that gay people shouldn't exist.

I'd sooner keep my gay friends than a pedophile priest, supported by blind deaf and dumb parishioners.

Clarence

Here we go. This supports that this topic is too controversial just like religion and politics should be banned. 

• Like 2

As a community, let's please resume attacking each other over substantive aviation-related matters and not trivial issues like religious affiliation or sexual orientation. 

To set a positive example, I'll start:  Oil analysis is stupid, and so is everyone who does it.  ;)

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

As a community, let's please resume attacking each other over substantive aviation-related matters and not trivial issues like religious affiliation or sexual orientation. 
To set a positive example, I'll start:  Oil analysis is stupid, and so is everyone who does it.  

I can’t believe you put your passengers at risk every flight without knowing the status of your engine at the last oil change...... that’s next to murder in my book. And I hate you!!!!!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, DXB said:

To set a positive example, I'll start:  Oil analysis is stupid, and so is everyone who does it.  ;)

Good idea, I’ll best that one.  We all know that the Piper Comanche is far superior to all other types!

Clarence

Good idea, I’ll best that one.  We all know that the Piper Comanche is far superior to all other types!
Clarence

I’ve never flown in one or been around a Comanche, what is so great about them?

Just now, xcrmckenna said:

I’ve never flown in one or been around a Comanche, what is so great about them?

Well for starters mine has one of these....

Clarence

4F467FC9-BE9A-4433-9EBC-6E31B8231BA3.jpeg

13 minutes ago, xcrmckenna said:

I can’t believe you put your passengers at risk every flight without knowing the status of your engine at the last oil change...... that’s next to murder in my book. And I hate you!!!!!

Obviously a closeted Cirrus pilot. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

WHAT ARE YOU FOLKS DOING?????   You’re turning a great forum into a freakin opinionated “ my opinion on non-Mooney matters” is more important than the gain we can all get from each and every Mooney owner’s collective Mooney knowledge and experience.  

I have opinions like anyone else on this forum.  I also was given the reality check a ton of years ago my “world view” works until someone you love and are related to challenges your views by their lifestyle.    Suppressing your opinions makes life much easier as you “become more informed” as life goes on.  

It hurts to see my “Catholic Faith” thrown under the bus by someone I not only consider a friend but also, recently, a customer ( @DOC ).  And @steingar , I’ve been hurt by more than one of your posts years ago regarding Lancair’s and, by keeping my mouth SHUT , had the privilege to meet you at Air Adventure and value beyond description your nice comments on my plane   You’ve also moved up a notch on my pole with your comments on this thread.  And Erik, @aviatoreb , you never cease to amaze me and I’ll always consider you a friend, in spite I suspect we’ll not agree on all worldly things.   @Hyett6420 I’m looking forward to an Aviation education on Europe flying, whenever I finally make to your country.

And finally,  I’M THE ONE THAT HAS REQUESTED THIS THREAD GET LOCKED.  I see no useful point in it continuing to degrade the forum!!!

Tom

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, M20Doc said:

Clarence

I agree with M20Doc.  The Comanche is the best that Piper has to offer. That 400HP is something to see and practice hot starts on.  Unfortunately the tail is sloped back to far and it’s hard to differentiate between the airspeed indicator and the fuel gauge.  Lol. In all fairness it is a great machine

Indeed buy one, but do get the 400 model.  Then you can do this, 931NM, 5:05 and 90 gallons of fuel landed with 40 remaining and carried 3 full sized males and our gear.

Clarence

0F1C85C0-30E3-47DD-8975-E436342D320B.jpeg