Where are the east coast mooniacs ?

I’ve been asking for several years and I can’t break through to get added.

How about you PM your email and I will make sure you are aware of the next get together? Not sure why Stinky Pants hasn’t signed you up. He is usually pretty good about this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Marauder said:

How about you PM your email and I will make sure you are aware of the next get together? Not sure why Stinky Pants hasn’t signed you up. He is usually pretty good about this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks!

I promise not to wash my pants until after the next fly in.

• Like 2

On 4/9/2019 at 6:46 AM, Danb said:

West t’s the newer condo hangers. Where u

@Danb I'm moving over to the West T's this week. Currently I'm over at Dassault.  Great place to hangar but want my own hangar.  Great FBO if you're in ILG. 

Edited by MICKEY

On 4/8/2019 at 4:12 PM, BulletsRockts&MissilesOhMy said:

So my wife got her wish and we've uprooted and relocated from the pacific northwest to the east coast, more specifially the DELMAR area. Without getting too into the details, that meant leaving my daughter of 7 with her biological mother in Washington state. The goal now is to get a couple bills paid off, knock out my PPL checkride ASAP(written already passed & all flight requirements met),  start my I/R and get into ownership so we can pick her up and take her back as we want in our own mooney. Is there anyone in the area willing to let us get more familiar with their plane before we get into a purchase? In appreciation, if you take us out, the least we can do is cover your gas/fluids and probably your lunch/dinner too :D 

Welcome to Delmarva. I am based in CGE (fly in to Kays restaurant right in the terminal building for good food). I was born and raised in the area and have 80 hours+- in a 201J that I purchased last year. There is a thread on here called "Resurrecting a J" that you might want to check out?  I am signed up with the NJ Mooney email and its a great source for fly-ins and local events. FYI, I hear there is a party at the west T's in ILG on the 20th of this month. Can someone confirm? 

I am in ILG alot due to work in a Lear45 based there. If you need a Flight review or IPC sign off, I can help you out. 

@N6758N is at ILG and a good guy and flies a beechjet. Good guy to know for mechanical questions.  I have met @Marauder in person and is very knowledgeable about electronics and Mooney. Airmods is a short hop away in N87 and the best MSC around.  There is a good group of guys nearby. You shouldn't have any issues. 

I haven't met @Danb or @MICKEY yet. Who else is in ILG on here? I see Mooneys in and out often. 

Edited by Fookz92
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Fookz92 said:

Welcome to Delmarva. I am based in CGE (fly in to Kays restaurant right in the terminal building for good food). I was born and raised in the area and have 80 hours+- in a 201J that I purchased last year. There is a thread on here called "Resurrecting a J" that you might want to check out?  I am signed up with the NJ Mooney email and its a great source for fly-ins and local events. FYI, I hear there is a party at the west T's in ILG on the 20th of this month. Can someone confirm? 

I am in ILG alot due to work in a Lear45 based there. If you need a Flight review or IPC sign off, I can help you out. 

@N6758N is at ILG and a good guy and flies a beechjet. Good guy to know for mechanical questions.  I have met @Marauder in person and is very knowledgeable about electronics and Mooney. Airmods is a short hop away in N87 and the best MSC around.  There is a good group of guys nearby. You shouldn't have any issues. 

I haven't met @Danb or @MICKEY yet. Who else is in ILG on here? I see Mooneys in and out often. 

Holy crap.  I can't believe I know two people in Deleware now.

4 hours ago, Fookz92 said:

There is a picnic on the 20th bring something if you want

9 minutes ago, Marauder said:

You don’t know anyone who lives in Deleware. You do now know 4 who live in Delaware (Danb, Fookz, bullets and me).

Haha. You corrected me last time, and I still got it wrong. Typical Georgian. :lol:

• Like 2